• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrBBQ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    This was a fun day for football. It is great to see the Colts play like that. Last season was a bit rough.

Plus it was fun to watch Payton put on a clinic against KC tonight.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hear-Hear!!!

The wife ( a Steelers, fan) keeps asking me, "who ya gonna rout for more, the Colts or Manning"
    There is a chance the Colts could travel to Denver to play

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    The Colts would play in Denver if they beat the Ravens and Houston beats the Bengals. They would play the Patriots if they win and Cincinnati beats Houston.

One game at a time, gotta win the first one.

Seems like it is shaping up to be a Manning vs Brady in Denver AFC title game.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    This is my prefered setup...Dolts go and STOMP the Donkeys and that choke artist, primadonna "Lord and Savior" Bobble head manning.

That would be GREATNESS!

USPc40

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Madison County
    I wouldn't care if the Colts get womped in the next game. After last season, this season has been so much better than anyone could have imagined. Personally, after watching Pegano's press conferance earlier in the week, I'd walk through 6'3" of s**t to shake his hand. (I'm 6'2"):D

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Agreed. I really didn't think one year ago that we'd be talking playoffs, and the fact that we were technically just one lucky play away from being 12-4 is absolutely amazing. I like the fact that we beat Houston when they were actually playing for a win. Had they locked up the #1 seed and rested their starters today's win wouldn't have been nearly as impressive, but we just beat one hell of a good football team.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    We definately have a good group of guys who play well together. On paper they sure dont look like an 11-5 team, but they play with heart and pride. I am as proud as ever to be a Colts fan. Nobody will project them far into the playoffs, me included. But then again nobody saw them going 11-5 on the season. Could be an interesting playoff run. Especially after beating a high caliber team that was playing for a win.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I thought they could win 8 this year but 11? And everyone said they would be the worst team in the NFL this year. Now they are saying they only have a punchers chance in the first game of the playoffs, if they play the best football they have played this season they can win these games. I even think they can hang with Denver!

Top Bottom