• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    Went to the game. Made it home safe. Really did not feel unsafe at any time. Pretty much stayed with the crowd. It was interesting when going in. Apparently, there is more metal in my wallet than I knew about or expected. It set off the wand and the guy honed in on it. Belt buckle did not though...and I cannot even say he did a good job hitting that area. I can say for sure, if you watch the lines, you can pick one where the security guard is not doing at thorough a job as the next guy. But I probably could have got my pocket carry piece in behind my belt buckle...

Mark

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Generally legs and torso (with arms to your side). For anyone who knows what they are doing, raising your arms away from the body is a red flag.

Worst case scenario they find it and either tell you to take the long walk back to the car with it or trespass you from the premises.

No... they TOLD us to raise our arms/hands. You had to hold items in hands, and raise them.

Same thing for me every time I've been wanded. You put your keys/change in your hand and raise your arms.

When I've gone through I usually have a medium size camera bag with me, and I know they will want to look in the pockets so I unzip them ahead of time. But I could easily hide a pocket pistol under the camera, since they don't make me take the camera out.

Top Bottom