6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The young-ish offensive minds seem to be the coaches taking over the league. Sean McVay. Kyle Shanahan. Nick Sirianni. Mike McDaniel.

If the Colts want to go that direction, Shane Steichen would be a good pick. The Eagles offensive coordinator.

I think the fact that the four coaches that made the league championship games all came from the offensive side of the ball is a pretty good indicator of which way the Colts should go.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I thought this was an interesting tidbit buried in a summary of the Colt's process written by SI's Albert Breer, the Colts have blocked Defensive Coordinator Gus Bradley from talking to other teams. It would appear they intend to keep him.

"There is background here, too, that’s worth noting. Callahan is close with Peyton Manning (he was with Manning in Denver), and Manning’s word still carries a lot of weight with the Irsays; and Callahan’s dad, Bill, was on the coaching staff at Wisconsin when Ballard was a receiver there in the early 1990s. Morris’s ties to Indy are logical ones, too—DC Gus Bradley (whom Indy’s blocked from leaving) was with Morris in Tampa from 2006 to ’08; and Ballard’s NFL upbringing in Chicago was with former Bucs people (Jerry Angelo, Lovie Smith)."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I only laugh because I've done it once or twice myself.
    We all have. Though I try to look back and see if someone has posted it. The ones I get the biggest laugh out of are the guys that post infrequently, see a hot gun topic on the web, race here to post it in its own thread, only to be the third thread on the topic. Like the guys that post 40 times a day are not already going to have it posted. :lmfao:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Sooooooo, why wait after the Super Bowl to hire Saturday? Could it possible be someone else? Kinda looks that way. :scratch:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sooooooo, why wait after the Super Bowl to hire Saturday? Could it possible be someone else? Kinda looks that way. :scratch:
    I hope so. But I like Saturday and if Bradley will stay who knows? It is not unprecedented that a outsider has succeeded and Saturday seems to be successful, and that cannot be taught. Different position, but Lynch is the best GM in the NFL right now and he popped out of the TV booth and built the 49ers from scratch. It can be done…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I hope so. But I like Saturday and if Bradley will stay who knows? It is not unprecedented that a outsider has succeeded and Saturday seems to be successful, and that cannot be taught. Different position, but Lynch is the best GM in the NFL right now and he popped out of the TV booth and built the 49ers from scratch. It can be done…

I’m hoping for Callahan from Cincy or Stechein from Philly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central