• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    Elkhart, IN
    This is a first generation Colt Mustang Pocketlite pistol chambered for .380 auto! Serial number dates to 1994. There are no pictures of the firearm at this time.

The slide is stainless steel and the frame is aluminum alloy. This pistol is in great condition. it is in the original box complete with outer cardboard box, two original Colt magazines, manual and hang tag. It has been fired by me one box of 50. Worked great with no issues. It was cleaned and put away. Two light marks along the left side of the frame under the mag release. It has other very light handling marks from being fired and cleaned. It functions perfect with no issues, fires both hollow point and target rounds with no issues. This is a very light handgun that can be carried cock and locked for personal protection in your front pants pocket.

I would like to offer it for sale for $650.

I will only sell to Indiana residents over 21 who are legally allowed to purchase a firearm. The first "I'll take it" here will get the firearm. I am in Northern Indiana and will drive up to 30 miles to complete the sale. Please send me a PM for any additional information or questions. I might be willing to trade for a high quality Smith and Wesson revolver, or older Colt revolver. I will review them on a case by case basis.

This Colt is SOLD pending meet tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom