• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I guess to be fair he may not be for the way this went down and would rather Trump be convicted in a court of law. He can answer for himself, but I know for certain that he wants Trump to be disqualified.
    Maybe we'll see.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    My thoughts exactly, the message has always been there getting more powerful all the time. Trump has embraced the message now, regardless of where he started out, and his organization is now carrying that standard. It makes him and the people around him lightning rods for the great fear.
    The "message" responds to gravity, though, meaning the Red Blooded American voter who sees and hears well when paying attention.

Quite unlike so many of the left's ideals which are mostly hot air.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    With the authority to interpret and enforce law. Ain't supposed to work like that. Just another example of how broken the system is.
    Not fully convinced that it is 100% the fault of a reasonable system that places us in the shape we find ourselves today.
    Account for a human greed element, about a century of increased apathy within the general public, toss in some insider deals, power and money grabs ... we're broken.

Do we start with the courts? Do we get the communists out of Congress first? Should we focus to elect a competent President?

Right answer:
    ALL OF THE ABOVE

so-youre-telling-278a71c275.jpg

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I can't imagine that any thinking person thinks that this is a good idea. And I do think that LG *is* a thinking person. 'cause, you know, the whole goose/gander thing. All they need to do is qv "Reid, Harry", and/or "option, nuclear" to get an idea of where this kind of nonsense will lead. The article is an oldie, but a goodie:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I can't imagine that any thinking person thinks that this is a good idea. And I do think that LG *is* a thinking person. 'cause, you know, the whole goose/gander thing. All they need to do is qv "Reid, Harry", and/or "option, nuclear" to get an idea of where this kind of nonsense will lead. The article is an oldie, but a goodie:
    The left ALWAYS overreaches…

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'd like to hear a complete explanation by TDS'ers who support this ruling. Do you support it because you like the outcome? Is that it? **** rule of law? **** due process? Do you think a state supreme court has the authority to judge that such a crime has been committed without any charges, or trial?

C'mon. Justify yourself. Come out of the woodwork. Make your case. Anyone? @LeftyGunner? Anything? :dunno:
    Well I’m up here in NWI at the in-laws.

FIL is die hard liberal. Doesn’t care for the social issues sides, but doesn’t care much.

MIL must have talked to him as we don’t talk politics much anymore. Used to get heated.

I really wanna ask if he really supports abortion on demand, transitioning kids, open borders etc.

Either way, I’m not asking him about Trump and Colorado. Dont want to ruin the holiday vacation lol.

But if he brings it up, I’ll ask.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well I’m up here in NWI at the in-laws.

FIL is die hard liberal. Doesn’t care for the social issues sides, but doesn’t care much.

MIL must have talked to him as we don’t talk politics much anymore. Used to get heated.

I really wanna ask if he really supports abortion on demand, transitioning kids, open borders etc.

Either way, I’m not asking him about Trump and Colorado. Dont want to ruin the holiday vacation lol.

But if he brings it up, I’ll ask.
    If you pick them apart issue by issue, and they're honest in their answers, you'll get to a point where they begin to realize what they're supporting. You'll know you're there when they start getting really pissed. That's the best time to back off if you can and just allow them to stew on it. Push farther and their anger will completely override their ability to use reason, mainly because their ability to reason been parked in the back of the barn under a tarp for years and it takes awhile for it to get warmed up again.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    If you pick them apart issue by issue, and they're honest in their answers, you'll get to a point where they begin to realize what they're supporting. You'll know you're there when they start getting really pissed. That's the best time to back off if you can and just allow them to stew on it. Push farther and their anger will completely override their ability to use reason, mainly because their ability to reason been parked in the back of the barn under a tarp for years and it takes awhile for it to get warmed up again.
    Well he’s a Union liberal. Not crazy. Worked hard all his life, put 2 daughters through college. My kids love him. My wife’s pretty awesome. He never talked politics to his kids growing up, so they all turned out conservative.

He’s a good Grandpa.

But he loves the man. Trusts the government.

I’m 1000% sure he’s taken every Covid vaccine. If his doctor or his broke financial advisor recommends something, he’s going to follow whatever they say.

I own a 7 figure insurance agency. We focus on life, health, Medicare.

AT&T really screwed their retirees with allowing Aon to take over their Medicare.

I knew the details and tried to offer my opinion, but no, whatever his att and rep told him, he’s gonna do.

So, it’s hard to find common ground with someone that completely trusts the system has his best interest at heart.

Unless they’re Republicans. He blames Reagan for half the country’s problems. All the homeless on the street, the infrastructure problems etc.

I was born in 1980, so my understanding of Reagan comes mostly from you guys.

We agree on Nuclear energy. That’s about it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well he’s a Union liberal. Not crazy. Worked hard all his life, put 2 daughters through college. My kids love him. My wife’s pretty awesome. He never talked politics to his kids growing up, so they all turned out conservative.

He’s a good Grandpa.

But he loves the man. Trusts the government.

I’m 1000% sure he’s taken every Covid vaccine. If his doctor or his broke financial advisor recommends something, he’s going to follow whatever they say.

I own a 7 figure insurance agency. We focus on life, health, Medicare.

AT&T really screwed their retirees with allowing Aon to take over their Medicare.

I knew the details and tried to offer my opinion, but no, whatever his att and rep told him, he’s gonna do.

So, it’s hard to find common ground with someone that completely trusts the system has his best interest at heart.

Unless they’re Republicans. He blames Reagan for half the country’s problems. All the homeless on the street, the infrastructure problems etc.

I was born in 1980, so my understanding of Reagan comes mostly from you guys.

We agree on Nuclear energy. That’s about it.
    He certainly is a relic of the past, I know several of them. The craziest part to me is they trust those that make money off them more than family that has been very successful in life...

Top Bottom