• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Can you guys please tell me when to put on the Hawaiian shirt.
    No. Based on my research, the guys can only tell us when it is NOT time to put on the Hawaiian shirt.

However, personally, now. I think you would look cool in one and they just announced a Kings Hawaiian Bread factory opening on the south side of indy. You would probably get an interview for manager!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Can you guys please tell me when to put on the Hawaiian shirt.
    Be sure to get the glasses.

This is gonna be a meme. I'm calling it now.

:):

1703862607780.png

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Really need a red state to step up and remove bidet from the ballot. Preferably one with a high electoral vote count.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. Based on my research, the guys can only tell us when it is NOT time to put on the Hawaiian shirt.

However, personally, now. I think you would look cool in one and they just announced a Kings Hawaiian Bread factory opening on the south side of indy. You would probably get an interview for manager!
    I'm not sure INGO could survive without foz. :):

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Texas and Florida, maybe?
    If enough red states teamed together to deny the dems 270 in the general it would be epic. The supremes hate the idea of having to make a ruling on this. Force their hand. Put them in a spot that either direction is a loss for the court. Time to minimize their power and importance. Otherwise we leave them to consolidate their weaponization.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If enough red states teamed together to deny the dems 270 in the general it would be epic. The supremes hate the idea of having to make a ruling on this. Force their hand. Put them in a spot that either direction is a loss for the court. Time to minimize their power and importance. Otherwise we leave them to consolidate their weaponization.
    I think it’s that they are reluctant, at least the Roberts court, to create a wide reaching precedent. I can see the point. They tend to create laws not passed by congress. RvW was a wide reaching precedent.

In this case I think they’d want to take it up because CO and even Maine are cases where what is clearly in the federal courts’ purview, is being decided by states, and in the case of Maine, not even by a court. I hope the court would be eager to correct that.

And I don’t think it would set any new precedent. Federal stuff is handled by federal courts.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Praying for a complete collapse of the next general election. Time to see the entire process broken beyond repair. Otherwise we get creepy joe for 4 and kamalla for 8.

Top Bottom