• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    But you know where this is going - laws requiring ONLY guns with this tech will be allowed for sale so we can "save the children". Fortunately there are PLENTY of "non-stupid" guns around. If Americans are required by law to support this insanity the future of new gun manufacturing/marketing doesn't look too promising. Only a fool would buy something like this. On the other hand the business of selling "used" guns will be where the money is.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    someone should invent a smart gun that automatically connects to the internet through a wi-fi antenna that runs down the middle of the recoil spring, downloads your fingerprint from the scanner on the trigger, your address from your wireless router i.p. address which alerts your internet company to send information to the media that a shooting might happen. This smart gun would also have an audio alert that would ask you if you are sure upon pulling the trigger the first time, then you must have your retina scanned via an eye scanner on the muzzle so that you are sure that you really want to shoot the weapon. All information would be downloaded to the appropriate authorities, doj, dhs, ICE, the post office, and you will get an audio tone(of your choosing of course) on your blue tooth connected smart wrist watch that confirms you are not a felon or mentally ill based on complete and accurate gov't records. You will also get an email confirmation number and a survey request on how well this service is performed for you. This would keep us much safer. -----to lazy to select all and put all words in purple, they should invent an app for that.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I agree with all the above. It solves a problem I do not have; it creates new problems in addition to those I might encounter in the future; it adds cost -- no thanks.

I am still trying to get over the hole in my 629 4 inch Smith that shouldn't be there...(The only one I have with that hole) and can't....This thing would give me nightmares.....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am still trying to get over the hole in my 629 4 inch Smith that shouldn't be there...(The only one I have with that hole) and can't....This thing would give me nightmares.....

It's piece of history. It should be held up as an example of dumb ideas so that younger generations don't repeat it. :nono:

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Maybe someone can add a finterprint scanner to switchblades in order to cut down on knife accidents. This would probably be extremely popular in England.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Personally I am in favor of removing all warning labels from every single thing out there and just letting evolution sort things out. My dad didn't try to stop me when I headed for the wall socket with a bobby pin when I was a kid, he just told my mom "bet he only does it once". Common sense is in really short supply and you can't protect people from themselves.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I agree 100%. Maybe natural selection is a good idea in the long run. There sure seemed to be a LOT MORE common sense when I was a kid than we have now 50 years later.

Top Bottom