• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I like .45 because I have a natural kinship for things that are fat and slow yet still manage to get the job done....

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

9mm carriers are the Ivy Tech students of the gun world. They feel the need to explain why they are just as good as the university students. Its just as good as IU, and its cheaper! How many times have you seen "modern 9mm is just as good as .45 ammo" from a 9mm carrier vs "old .45 ammo is just as good as modern 9mm ammo" from a .45 carrier...hmmm... .45 carriers, and university students, never have to apologize and explain...

:popcorn:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I carry a 45 and transferred to ivy tech from iupui because it is cheaper. Where do I fall in?

Why pay thousands more for my first two years of classes when I can transfer the credits over to an iu campus?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I like .45 because I have a natural kinship for things that are fat and slow yet still manage to get the job done....

^ That is pretty funny. Makes me want to consider a .45 for my next purchase.

I have to wonder. After seeing Noir's 9mm ( which I shoot, master's degree btw:D) and .45 videos I think they are both funny. And it seems both groups can poke fun at themselves. After several years on INGO I think there might be some .40 folks who will be really upset.

Discuss... ;)

:popcorn:

Top Bottom