• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Robin Williams was smart enough to STFU and wait for it to be over.

Yes, President Trump should have known better.

The people in the background of Trump probably didn't know any better. How many of them knew what Retreat is?

They knew better. They all stood up. Watch the longer vid.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes, there is. The NFL players say they aren't disrespecting the flag. I, and many others, don't believe the are being disrespectful. You, and others do. My response to that is that your opinion isn't the end all to be all. As far as answering your question, I did not purposefully ignore it. I may have not noticed it or simply glossed over it. I'm not shy about answering anything, but if you keep making [STRIKE]assumptions[/STRIKE] [me answer difficult and awkward questions], you can trust you won't get much more that a "lol" out of me.

Welcome to "lol"-land

Fixy

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home

LOL, but seriously, this plays into Churchmouse's question about why we can't fix things. If people (Kut specifically) don't have the courage to honestly state their views and be able to answer questions and/or debate those views, then we're never going to reach a point of understanding or respect for people we disagree with.

Instead, we'll just continue with name calling, "racist", and casting aspersions. Kut can run away and hide behind "LOL" if he wants but next time he wonders why people don't make an effort to understand, he should look in the mirror and realize that he's part of the problem.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If people (Kut specifically) don't have the courage to honestly state their views and be able to answer questions and/or debate those views, then we're never going to reach a point of understanding or respect for people we disagree with.

I can assure Kut does not lack courage nor has he ever hesitated to honestly state his views (most of which I do not agree with but I know the Trump love will eventually come from Kut) but he is honestly a very agreeable person....He made a "wink, wink" joke/poke and you are still looking for something serious out of a joke......

It was just Kut Kutting...I know when I was a plinker and didn't know Kutanese I too misjudged....Kutanese is an acquired language skill...Read some of his old posts and you'll begin to see....

(And for goodness sake PLEASE make me quit coming on here and defending him....My Trump redneck/cracker street cred is going down the toilet!!!!:))

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can assure Kut does not lack courage nor has he ever hesitated to honestly state his views (most of which I do not agree with but I know the Trump love will eventually come from Kut) but he is honestly a very agreeable person....He made a "wink, wink" joke/poke and you are still looking for something serious out of a joke......

It was just Kut Kutting...I know when I was a plinker and didn't know Kutanese I too misjudged....Kutanese is an acquired language skill...Read some of his old posts and you'll begin to see....

(And for goodness sake PLEASE make me quit coming on here and defending him....My Trump redneck/cracker street cred is going down the toilet!!!!:))

Eh. It’s okay. Remember, the prophecy says at some point Kut will turn and board the Trump Train.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

We are currently addressing your Trump redneck/cracker street cred standing and it is not looking very good. It is on the tank above the bowl so be careful. Be very very careful.....:nono:

And.....Kut might be playing him like a fiddle. Not that I have ever danced to those tunes but.......:dunno:

I most likely should have used some purple here.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The President is in an odd position here. Because of him having a position in the government, and the government may not regulate Free Speech.
    But... he is ALSO A CITIZEN. And as a citizen, he also has a Right to Free Speech.

So, how does that work out? He has a right, but he doesn't.

Absolutely not...he does not have the right to influence the nfl.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

Last edited:

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home

Kut can speak for himself (not that he will). I have read his posts. Many seem either ignorant/bigoted or purposefully meant to troll. I was just making an effort to understand what he's trying to say rather than make assumptions.

Kaepernick isn't here to explain why he thinks America "oppresses people of color". Kut IS here to explain. I gave him a chance to do so but he decided to hide behind "LOL". Ok, whatever. We can go back to casting aspersions instead of making an effort to understand why someone might have that opinion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut can speak for himself (not that he will). I have read his posts. Many seem either ignorant/bigoted or purposefully meant to troll. I was just making an effort to understand what he's trying to say rather than make assumptions.

Kaepernick isn't here to explain why he thinks America "oppresses people of color". Kut IS here to explain. I gave him a chance to do so but he decided to hide behind "LOL". Ok, whatever. We can go back to casting aspersions instead of making an effort to understand why someone might have that opinion.

Lol

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm going to take a fall break guys.....God Bless and hope to be back soon....

I lost one of my best friends of 28 years yesterday out of the blue and it seems to be affecting my posting.....:ingo:

You have my sympathies bro. I'll keep you in mind.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think Kut prophecy said something about a crow flying, a chair against a door and a large bottle of Zima with a green jolly rancher in it. ??
    Thats how I rember it!

Everyone rember I offered to take the KUT to the President Tump event and pay for every thing!

Offer still stands!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ummm, what?

22365636_1662171710481043_7896571516584108275_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.