• ...and so much more!
  • hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    As the subject heading says...
    Has anyone noticed an increase in businesses posting "Firearms Not Allowed" signs in their windows; post-RINO Holcomb's CC?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    As the subject heading says...
    Has anyone noticed an increase in businesses posting "Firearms Not Allowed" signs in their windows; post-RINO Holcomb's CC?

Probably a silly question, but "What is Holcomb's CC? " Did he recently make a statement about Conceal Carry? He did sign the Constitutional Carry bill, but that was several months ago and I don't recall him making disparaging comments when doing so. And certainly Constitutional Carry became lawful 2 weeks ago, but don't see any specific link to Holcomb?

Just regarding the signs: Meijer is a major retailer in Indiana, and they went anti-gun a couple of months ago and posted all their stores. But besides that, I haven't seen anything new. The Posted! – Carry List Anti-Gun Locations app (Android), (iPhone / iPad) didn't show any uptick in Indiana anti-gun signs.

hamiltonrrwatch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2021
    N.W. IN
    I just barge right on in without ever looking.
    They can always ask me to leave.
    One of the better arguments to conceal.

Given the places where I’ve noticed these lately,
    I smell liberal tears & general butt-hurt
    Probably a silly question, but "What is Holcomb's CC? " Did he recently make a statement about Conceal Carry? He did sign the Constitutional Carry bill, but that was several months ago and I don't recall him making disparaging comments when doing so. And certainly Constitutional Carry became lawful 2 weeks ago, but don't see any specific link to Holcomb?

Just regarding the signs: Meijer is a major retailer in Indiana, and they went anti-gun a couple of months ago and posted all their stores. But besides that, I haven't seen anything new. The Posted! – Carry List Anti-Gun Locations app (Android), (iPhone / iPad) didn't show any uptick in Indiana anti-gun signs.
    I was referring to Holcomb signing the Constitutional Carry law - lazy typist syndrome this evening.

And thank you for posting the Anti-Gun Locations App; never knew that existed.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    "Signs, signs, everywhere are signs, blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind.
    Do this, don't do that, can't you read the signs?"

"And the sign said anyone caught trespassing, will be shot on sight...so I jumped on the fence, and yelled at the house, "hey, what gives you the right"..."

So I got me a pen and paper, and I made up my own little sign.
    It said thank you Lord for thinkin' 'bout me, I'm alive and doin' fine."

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I got a real coincidence for you.

Government legislation continues to fail to stop mass shooters from being able to obtain guns, while doing nothing but restricting law-abiding citizens.

Government legislation prevents legal firearms in schools, while doing nothing to prevent criminals from doing the same, putting targets on the backs of children.

Government employees paid to "protect and serve" continue to do nothing while the shootings take place.

Government media then uses that to push gun control that government uses to slowly march towards a disarmed populace.

The government has a long record of starting wars and killing people to push their agendas. You see this now in Ukraine.

Do you think for one second that they give a **** about those kids?

They WANT these shooting to continue, assuming they are not playing an active roll in making them happen.

Conservatives need to wake up and realize that government is not as inept as they think.

They will keep this going until they own you.
    They already mostly do.

Top Bottom