• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    Anyone ordered anything from them lately? Trying to figure out what their turn around time is now. I ordered on Nov. 4 and it took 5 weeks. Now they are so busy they are not even quoting turn around times. Thought maybe we could start a thread to keep each other updated. I placed another order on Jan. 7th.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I think it's more important as to what you ordered rather than a overall turnaround time. Obviously some parts, barrels, are unpredictable on a time frame.

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Yea I understand that. I was just seeing if anyone had done any business with them lately.

I ordered a 14.5 pinned upper and a 11.5 upper. I know I am in for a LONGGGGGG wait. Was just hoping some other people had order uppers or equivalent and we could keep each other updated on times. Kind of like what was done with Del-ton on here. Even if people ordered just parts. If it take 2 months to get a free float or a barrel I will know that those parts on my upper will take forever creating a longer wait.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I'll check with a buddy that had an order out with them. I know he ordered a FN barrel and I think a few AR parts.? Good luck with your wait time, I have a 20" barrel and 10.5" complete upper on order from two places :coffee: but did receive my Bushmaster upper within a week.

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    I'll check with a buddy that had an order out with them. I know he ordered a FN barrel and I think a few AR parts.? Good luck with your wait time, I have a 20" barrel and 10.5" complete upper on order from two places :coffee: but did receive my Bushmaster upper within a week.

DANG IT, I about ordered from Bushmaster but opted not to. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom