• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Someone around here has a signature that says "How do you know if a politician is lying? His/Her mouth is moving".

Pretty much sums it up.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Last edited by a moderator:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course. This is a gun owners board not a Republican board. Democrats own guns, too.

Because, you know, Democratic Party is so neutral on gun control.

LOL.

Wait. Seriously. It's the official party of gun control zealots. Gun control is officially part of the platform. While it's not necessary for gun owners to support Republican candidates, to support Democrats, gun owners must decide that other attributes of the party outweigh their gun rights. That's a necessary trade off you can't deny.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Because, you know, Democratic Party is so neutral on gun control.

LOL.

Wait. Seriously. It's the official party of gun control zealots. Gun control is officially part of the platform. While it's not necessary for gun owners to support Republican candidates, to support Democrats, gun owners must decide that other attributes of the party outweigh their gun rights. That's a necessary trade off you can't deny.

I think they rely on grid lock and republicans to keep that from going too far astray. They vote for democrats because they're Union members and want their contracts protected or they're LGBQT and want democrats to force you to bake their wedding cakes or they're social security recipients and are afraid Libertarians or republicans are going to make them eat dog food...you know the list. And that list does outweigh their gun rights.

bertnkristi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Lebanon Indiana
    She says she does not want to abolish the Second Amendment. She wants to redefine what the Second Amendment means or how it is interpreted.

That is a very intelligent assessmentGodFearinGunTotin . I agree 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think they rely on grid lock and republicans to keep that from going too far astray. They vote for democrats because they're Union members and want their contracts protected or they're LGBQT and want democrats to force you to bake their wedding cakes or they're social security recipients and are afraid Libertarians or republicans are going to make them eat dog food...you know the list. And that list does outweigh their gun rights.
    I know. I just want the Democrat gun owners to admit they have to make that tradeoff.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Imagine a Dem POTUS, SCOTUS, and Congress. How long do you think it would take for them to implement total confiscation of all firearms?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some people like myself believe this is what's necessary to kick-off Civil War II. Traditional America is too complacent to do anything while they're too comfortable and everything is "normal." IMO, house to house gun confiscation is the event needed to give patriots the high-ground in order to fight back. Just like 9/11 was the catalyst for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Again, INGO has rules against inciting violence. And besides, if it's government intrusion you'd like to see diminished, the Civil War didn't end in less government intrusion.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Some people like myself believe this is what's necessary to kick-off Civil War II. Traditional America is too complacent to do anything while they're too comfortable and everything is "normal." IMO, house to house gun confiscation is the event needed to give patriots the high-ground in order to fight back. Just like 9/11 was the catalyst for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Thank you for your time. I do not know what your honest intentions are but when a five year old account suddenly resurfaces during a divisive election year, makes all of their posts in a week, and escalates to posting instigation of armed insurrection that sets off too many alarms for me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And the reality of the situation is you'd better hope if they send the military to confiscate your firearms, that they will disobey that unconstitutional order. Because make no mistake, if they send a Marine scout squad to get your guns, they will get them

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have already warned you in open forum.
    I will not do it again.
    Insurrection and civil disobedience is not what Ingo is about and we will not allow/tolerate this.
    I guess my earlier request not to be forced to baby sit was ignored.

It stops now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Politifact rates liberal lies as half truths, even when they admit the statement is entirely false.

They rate conservative comments as pants on fire lies just because the comment isn't politically correct.

Zq67UUQ.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Politifact rates liberal lies as half truths, even when they admit the statement is entirely false.

They rate conservative comments as pants on fire lies just because the comment isn't politically correct.

I have consulted politifact many times and thought their conclusions were based on opinion more than facts. It's like they were sore because the facts weren't what they wanted them to be.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    ...While it's not necessary for gun owners to support Republican candidates, to support Democrats, gun owners must decide that other attributes of the party outweigh their gun rights. That's a necessary trade off you can't deny.

I will concede the point. There are those who are not one-issue voters, and find value in more of the totality of what Democrats stand for than they find in the totality of what Republicans stand for. They are on this board and they largely stand silent, except in quiet mutual support through reputation comments and PM's. The board is not particularly friendly to those who don't engage in "group think."

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm on break at work, and read this article. I know few, if any, members like Clinton. I'm curious as to what people think about this article. I would like an actual discussion, and not just "She's a liar," "Trump is better," etc. Disclaimer: I have not reviewed the author's sources. I just read it and took it at face value.

Why Can't You Believe Hillary Clinton Is Inherently Honest?

A liberal turning to Politifact is like a prostitute turning to her pimp for advice on going straight. William Safire labeled Hillary a congenital liar in the 90's. Nothing much has changed. Running and ducking under sniper fire anyone?

Top Bottom