Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just a little sanity on this. . .

Graph from article:

View attachment 289537

AND, the above doesn't even account for the fact that about 96% of U.S. climate data is corrupted by the vast majority of thermometers that NOAA relies on being improperly installed and maintained leading to heat-bias due to localized effects of urbanization (i.e. in close proximity to asphalt, machinery, and other heat producing/trapping objects). Article below details:

People make claims based on their beliefs anyway, assuming facts that they can’t know. Some are certain that the heat wave is caused by humans’ use of fossil fuels, because the people they trust say that’s the cause. But, the people who are not susceptible to believing it blindly, know those “experts” have a reason to lie.

Okay. So is it true that 96% of the thermometers deployed to measure global temperatures are installed incorrectly? I don’t know. I haven’t checked them myself, and I am certain that I do not have the qualifications to tell the difference.

But, because that supports our belief that “global warming” is a red herring designed for political gain, we accept without much skepticism, that indeed 96% of thermometers were installed incorrectly. I mean. I want to believe that. But do the “experts” claiming that have a reason to lie about it? I think they do. I think they would lie about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It’s possible that’s not meant to be propaganda. They may simply be biased ideologues. I didn’t hear the whoke thing. I’ll give it a listen when I have nothing better to do. I just can’t imagine not having anything better to do than listening to crazy ideologues claiming everyone else is a crazy ideologue.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    It seems to me it's been getting real hot every year about this time. Why is that and how can we prevent it? There must be some tax we can pay to keep moderate temps year round like in California. California is heavily taxed and has good weather year round. Surely we can have the same. :scratch:
    (purple if needed)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    How about some good news?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    ....the stupid it burns.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    ....the stupid it burns.

These people won't be happy until they can outlaw daylight.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom