• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Now this guy gets sacrificing for the environment…

“It’s just absolutely the best way to travel. But I’m going to give it up. I’m just going back to flying commercially, as much as I despise the process after having flown privately for the last six or seven years,” he says. “TSA, long lines, canceled flights, lost luggage – I despise all the things that go along with it. And when you fly first class, it’s not cheap, either. But I made my decision back in March this year. And I’m sticking with it, I’m selling it, I’m going to aggressively get rid of it.”

“I have a friend who’s going to let me lease his smaller aircraft,” he says, “It’s a twin turbo, which burns about a fourth of the amount of fuel of the Cessna – and I’m only going to use it two or three times a year to go out to a pheasant hunting preserve in the northwest corner of Nebraska.”

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

“It’s just absolutely the best way to travel. But I’m going to give it up. I’m just going back to flying commercially, as much as I despise the process after having flown privately for the last six or seven years,” he says. “TSA, long lines, canceled flights, lost luggage – I despise all the things that go along with it. And when you fly first class, it’s not cheap, either. But I made my decision back in March this year. And I’m sticking with it, I’m selling it, I’m going to aggressively get rid of it.”

“I have a friend who’s going to let me lease his smaller aircraft,” he says, “It’s a twin turbo, which burns about a fourth of the amount of fuel of the Cessna – and I’m only going to use it two or three times a year to go out to a pheasant hunting preserve in the northwest corner of Nebraska.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wait. Why is he selling it? Then someone else can be “environmentally irresponsible”. He should take it out into the woods and smash it with a sledgehammer, and youtube it. How you gonna earn that virtue cred if he don’t youtube himself sacrificing it? :dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wait. Why is he selling it? Then someone else can be “environmentally irresponsible”. He should take it out into the woods and smash it with a sledgehammer, and youtube it. How you gonna earn that virtue cred if he don’t youtube himself sacrificing it? :dunno:
    He did say he is going to "aggressively get rid of it". So, there is still a chance at major virtue signaling points.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If he wanted to go all in on the save the planet from destructive humans virtue signaling bit, he could get in and fly it into a mountain. Shows he's really serious about the pollution AND overpopulation problem. :):

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    First is global warming....then they are going to reduce AC?
    They want us dead!

I normally don't use A/C, at home or in the car, but I think I'm gonna start.

Top Bottom