If he wasn't being watched before, he is now. lolz./

tin-foil-hat.jpg

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Unconstitutional executive orders trump congressional law in Soviet Amerika.

This is what the entire situation comes down to. They may not have had anything on him. Then again, he may have a valid reason for assuming they do and they may very well have been watching him. Wait, who am I kidding? They watch all of us and probably know enough about me to know how I am going to finish my comment before I do.......

Either way, as Rambone stated, an UNCONSTITUTIONAL executive order has officially taken a dump on Congressional Law. Sure, our government needs to operate in a a manner that allows them to covertly accomplish a mission in the name of National Defense but in no form or fashion does that give them the right to spy on you and I.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    This is why it is always a bad thing for congress to grant carte blanche authority to the executive to "regulate" in whatever why they see fit.

Whether it's for national security, or the environment, or healthcare. This business of giving one branch of government ALL the power goes against every founding principle.

Top Bottom