• Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    This set off my bs detector.

He said a car nearly hit him as he was passing through the intersection.
    “I asked, ‘Hey are you OK? Are you guys good?'”

“Obviously you’re drunk and you’re gonna kill somebody if not yourself, and that’s when she said she was gonna shoot me and pulled up a gun so I took off,” the victim said.

The victim said he had a gun with him in his vehicle when the shooting occurred and has had years of marksmanship training.

“When I got up to that stoplight where I couldn’t keep going and I thought I was going to have to get out and shoot — I don’t miss,” he said. “If I would’ve been put in that position, they wouldn’t be alive.”

Car almost hits him. He catches up to see if they're ok. The reason his car was shot is because they appear drunk and he was going to call the police. If he would have returned fire with the gun he had with him, they would have been dead because he's an expert.

Last edited:

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Yeah, my first inclination is that if someone almost creams me in the intersection, I'm not going to make an effort to confront them to see if they are "okay." Me thinks those weren't his exact words in this situation.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, my first inclination is that if someone almost creams me in the intersection, I'm not going to make an effort to confront them to see if they are "okay." Me thinks those weren't his exact words in this situation.
    Must've gone through the "hindsight translator" (I'm claiming that one.) In the heat of the moment it's closer to, "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ****ING DOING YOU DRUNK ****ING IDIOT??!!"

The next day when speaking to the press that translates to, "are you OK?"

random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    He probably doesn't miss when it is a target 10 feet away that isn't moving or shooting back. Also, who chases down someone who almost hit them to "see if they are okay?"

My guess is the guy talked s***, ran away with his tail between his legs, and tried to regain his dignity by talking tough when interviewed. He probably had to spend the next day with a carpet cleaner trying to get all the urine and s*** cleaned off of his driver's seat.

Of course I wasn't there, but usually the ones that talk tough after the fact are full of s***. It's the equivalent of the "I would've have kicked his ass, but I didn't want to go to jail."

Top Bottom