• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Not only is he a mediocre (at best) GM, but also an anti gun lefty.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Chris Ballard can go **** off and die. If I want his opinion on ANYTHING other than football I'll let him know.

I hate"professional" sports more every day.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I’m glad I don’t care about the Colts or any of the NFL anymore. They’ve been dead to me for several years now.

Rot.
    Same here man, even though it`s hard sometimes. I grew up poor and in a dysfunctional family. I started playing organized football in the 7th grade. I LOVED football. Ultimately, I believe it saved my life. Many guys I grew up with either died young, or ended up in the prison system. Football gave me a reason to stay focused, taught me teamwork and self discipline, and gave me something to feel good about.
    Sadly, the nfl has gone the way of the nba. An anti-America, thug culture, and the way they selectively enforce the clear rules, they`ve turned it into a caricature of what it`s supposed to be.
    Then here comes this clown, clearly with no understanding of the Constitution, or, personal responsibility. I started pulling back when their idiot head coach knelt with the team during the Anthem, but it`s over for me now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Same here man, even though it`s hard sometimes. I grew up poor and in a dysfunctional family. I started playing organized football in the 7th grade. I LOVED football. Ultimately, I believe it saved my life. Many guys I grew up with either died young, or ended up in the prison system. Football gave me a reason to stay focused, taught me teamwork and self discipline, and gave me something to feel good about.
    Sadly, the nfl has gone the way of the nba. An anti-America, thug culture, and the way they selectively enforce the clear rules, they`ve turned it into a caricature of what it`s supposed to be.
    Then here comes this clown, clearly with no understanding of the Constitution, or, personal responsibility. I started pulling back when their idiot head coach knelt with the team during the Anthem, but it`s over for me now.
    I never played organized ball. But I was a fan. I’d watch every game I could, starting with the Hall of Fame game until the Pro Bowl. I watched the pre-game and post game shows. I kept track of the draft, etc. But when they made it clear I was not in the demographic they were marketing to, I dropped them. I back-slid a few times but for the last 2 years, I don’t think I’ve watched more than 2-3 plays. Screw ‘em.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He is completely entitled to his opinion but if I ran into him and had a chance to chat, made out how big a football fan I am , then asked if the team planned to run the forwards more this season he would think me an idiot, like we all think he is for getting out of his lane.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Who do you suggest replace him? Who has been way better than him?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top Bottom