• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    David Chipman : definition of the worst possible person who should be in a government / politics leadership position. In no particular order - all evil.
    1. Highly partisan - activist / lobbyist (Giffords / Everytown / Bloomberg)
    2. Enemy of the constitution (sees rules as an obstacle to disarmament)
    3. Arrogant elitist (from coworkers and from written / spoken interviews and past twitter comments)
    4. Maybe racist and sexist (watch video about FOIA)
    5. Anti second amendment (does not think citizens should buy weapons to protect themselves - comments on panic buying during covid and civil unrest)
    6. Loses firearm? - still can't get an answer
    7. Can't describe what an "Assault Rifle" is - but wants them all banned
    8. Involved in Waco - any involvement should disqualify you
    9. Liar and spreader of misinformation (50 cal shooting down helicopters)
    10. Will not follow current laws - will interpret and change definitions to suit his gun grabbing agenda - weaponize the ATF creating even more animosity

Many more, but it's obvious this an FU (from Biden / Democrats) to anybody that values the 2nd. If he is confirmed, we are in for a wild 3 years. Scary because he will poke the Bear past a lot of people's red lines. I have contacted anybody who will listen and can make a difference with this clown not being confirmed. Hopefully, a few democrat Senators will listen (MT, AZ, WV) to their states citizens and push back against their own party's horrible nominee. I am not confident in the least.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just the fact that he has been a well paid activist for anti gun groups should disqualify him on those grounds alone due to lack of impartiality and the rest of the items on the list are further proof of his lack of impartiality.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've said it before that it's quite telling that Biden would chose an anti-gun zealot like Chimpman to head the ATF. It's a direct refection of Biden's anti-gun agenda.
    Regardless of what some have said on INGO, Biden is hell-bent on serious gun control. He'll do whatever is necessary. He has most of the critters on his side to help. This Chipman punk is just another piece of the puzzle. Biden made his intentions very clear.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Regardless of what some have said on INGO, Biden is hell-bent on serious gun control. He'll do whatever is necessary. He has most of the critters on his side to help. This Chipman punk is just another piece of the puzzle. Biden made his intentions very clear.

Some said they knew it...... and then voted for it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Has it been confirmed that’s him in that Waco photo?
    Even if not (which i lean toward believing it is, especially given his acidic attitude about the incident), he has given us ample reason to conclude he should never be placed in a position of higher authority than shoveling ****.

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I've said it before that it's quite telling that Biden would chose an anti-gun zealot like Chimpman to head the ATF. It's a direct refection of Biden's anti-gun agenda.
    Like when he told you he wanted beto o`rourke as "his" guy, after o`rourke told you, "hell yes, he`s coming for your AR-15", you didn`t get THAT?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Of cp
    You would think they would have withdrawn this underwear stain by now. They must really be planning on going all in declaring war on us. Of course they are. Just like when his Lord on high Obummer stepped up to everything he said on his march to the throne and people still drank that POS's Koolaid its the same here. Any adult that actually voted for this is an idiot. Yes I said it and I mean it. The reach for free **** has reached an all time level of insanity.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Ditto. When the MSM saw how negative much of the country was to this piece O.S slime ball it seemed to fall off the news cycle as always.
    These liberal "news" outlets control the temperature of the country by highlighting what they want to push, and completely ignoring whatever doesn`t further their agenda.

Top Bottom