China, China, China (Biden is Xi's puppet)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If Xi had lost all credibility to be reelected , how would that affect US foreign policy as Jinping would not continue to have his hand up Obiden's keister to work as his unregistered foreign agent puppet?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I am honestly shocked by the reported moves America appears to be making against the Chinese semiconductor industry. The moves as described appear to be something an America first administration would do, not the Traitor in Chief.

Zeihan's commentary in the links is an interesting perspective.

Zeihan's commentary on the US sanctions upon China's semiconductor begs a question.

Since we have a potato for a president, and a laughing hyena for VP, who is making these apparently bold decisions?

It's almost as if a group of adults have suddenly obtained some degree of power within the Administrative State. That seems very strange after the last 30 months.

For any of you with more direct knowledge of these sanctions and the Chinese semiconductor industry, what is your opinion of the recent moves?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don’t follow the machinations of Chi-com politics much but this crossed my twitter feed this morning. No report if firing squad firing was subsequently heard.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am honestly shocked by the reported moves America appears to be making against the Chinese semiconductor industry. The moves as described appear to be something an America first administration would do, not the Traitor in Chief.

Zeihan's commentary in the links is an interesting perspective.

Zeihan's commentary on the US sanctions upon China's semiconductor begs a question.

Since we have a potato for a president, and a laughing hyena for VP, who is making these apparently bold decisions?

It's almost as if a group of adults have suddenly obtained some degree of power within the Administrative State. That seems very strange after the last 30 months.

For any of you with more direct knowledge of these sanctions and the Chinese semiconductor industry, what is your opinion of the recent moves?
    My speculation would be that the real powers, while accumulating power from and over the citizens of the west, are simultaneously playing a dangerous game of chicken with the Chinese…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom