• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But shootings are down, so it is better!

There have been a number of car jackings within blocks of where my former office is in the West Loop downtown Chicago in the late morning. I don't remember ever hearing about one before this year in the 18 years I have worked there.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    There is always something else brewing behind that headline. Here is an example from maybe 20 years ago. Midnight Basketball!! It was an official city sanctioned thing that was advertised as a way to give kids something to do besides commit crimes. As the title suggests it was a league with refs and gyms and parks opened and staffed at midnight and teams played each other. Never mind that it was past curfew and on school nights it was going to help stop crime. Then they needed to be fed, security, etc. What happened after playing these games? Of course they now started up their antics a few hours later than usual. Millions of dollars of taxpayer money went down the drain and into the hands of connected people.
    I suspect something similar behind this absurd proposal.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I would propose the gangs fire MORE guns from 9pm to 9am to help take each other out quicker to curb gun violence.

Top Bottom