Charlottesville Thread by Popular Demand.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you don't see that as being racist?

Sigh. What? What are you saying is racist or not racist? Really. What the **** are we talking about here? If you want to know my opinion about old topics maybe you can find the thread where INGO exhaustively beat that horse to death. I'm sure you can figure out my opinion on it.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Don't do that. That's CNN, they're known for hiring Hollywood Elite Actor Look A Like impersonator wannabes just to reanact things in a negative manner to make Trump look bad. Casting calls go out months in advance based on intelligence data from the deep state to portray all kinds of different possibilities just in case something similiar wherever to happen. In this case they had a David Duke look a like play this part in 250 different cities just in the case something like this happened. Had this not happened in Charlottesville they were ready in case it happened in Indianapolis as well.

just because David Duke supported Trump doesn't make Trump a KKK member.....you sure grab at straws....

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Sigh. What? What are you saying is racist or not racist? Really. What the **** are we talking about here? If you want to know my opinion about old topics maybe you can find the thread where INGO exhaustively beat that horse to death. I'm sure you can figure out my opinion on it.

Yeah the Birther Movement has nothing to do with Trump and his strong ties to the Alt Right.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    just because David Duke supported Trump doesn't make Trump a KKK member.....you sure grab at straws....

Trump isn't a KKK member, and I can't even say he is a bigot or racist. However, IMO, he understands that he has a lot of those types of people that support him (and no I don't think they are the "typical" Trump supporter)and he goes out of his way to not alienate them.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Never said Trump was a card carrying member. But the ALT Right is most definitely part of his base and most certainly a strong part of his policy.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Trump isn't a KKK member, and I can't even say he is a bigot or racist. However, IMO, he understands that he has a lot of those types of people that support him (and no I don't think they are the "typical" Trump supporter)and he goes out of his way to not alienate them.

Yep Yep

And that's why in his speech he was never going to strongly denounce them.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

That one stand alone example ain't going to get it. Don't matter Trump is what he is and he has the base that he has and since he has such horrible numbers it stands to reason he won't throw the few that support him overboard. Besides it's the disenfranchised of which some exist here that can't even admit when racism exist. They feel others have eclipsed them. You know the ones that got their feelings hurt the last 8 years that felt they were always being called racist. Trump ain't wanting to go there. He doesn't want to get close to that one.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    That one stand alone example ain't going to get it. Don't matter Trump is what he is and he has the base that he has and since he has such horrible numbers it stands to reason he won't throw the few that support him overboard. Besides it's the disenfranchised of which some exist here that can't even admit when racism exist. They feel others have eclipsed them. You know the ones that got their feelings hurt the last 8 years that felt they were always being called racist. Trump ain't wanting to go there. He doesn't want to get close to that one.

as i said up thread....grabs at straws.....

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Another angle:

vKS8iYN.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom