• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm glad I found them. I have been looking for these mags for a while, but everyone has been out of stock. They had them in stock and on sale for the lowest price I have seen. I hope this doesn't end up costing me too much in the long run. LOL.
    Do you mind sharing what magazine you got?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They were for my Hammerli Tac R1 22. I bought the gun this past summer, but haven't been able to catch magazines in stock anywhere. The ones I ordered are actually for the Colt M4 and HK 416, but they all use the same magazines.
    I just seen that rifle for sale a few days ago. Are they better than Tippmann M4's?

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I just seen that rifle for sale a few days ago. Are they better than Tippmann M4's?
    I have never shot the Tippmann, but I think it is the better gun from what I have seen on the internet. The Tippmann seems to be more like the real thing and accepts more mil spec parts, such as the trigger group. I guess it is one of those you get what you pay for situations. With that said I like my Hammerli with the exception of the heavy proprietary trigger. I have read that the trigger can be improved with a spring upgrade kit, but haven't tried it.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Thanks for the input everyone. You can add me to the list of satisfied customers. I received the magazines on Friday. Good quality, good price and fast shipping. I ordered them Sunday afternoon and they shipped them on Monday. The only reason I didn't get them until Friday was because of USPS delays.

Top Bottom