• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    You can get it from Amazon or Cabela's for $155 right now. Make sure you know what the return policy of that company is before you buy since they only have products for sale for a short time. Personally, I'd pay a little more for a company I know will honor the return if needed.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    You can get it from Amazon or Cabela's for $155 right now. Make sure you know what the return policy of that company is before you buy since they only have products for sale for a short time. Personally, I'd pay a little more for a company I know will honor the return if needed.

I've got a few things from that site that were surprisingly cheap. Buyer beware... always and everywhere. It seemed like a good price, thought I didn't do any research on it, just sharing.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I ordered a Koenig<?> spotting scope from them....haven't paid much attention to the site since. Awesoome deal on the scope though.

I got in on that too. It's a pretty sweet scope too!

I ordered a Koenig<?> spotting scope from them....haven't paid much attention to the site since. Awesoome deal on the scope though.

I believe they are one and the same, or at least affiliated.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have no experience with this product, but the price seemed good. I think you have to make an account to purchase.

The specs says it can clean up to 1000 223. That seems like a lot compared to mine.

Frankford Arsenal Platinum Series Tumbler For $144.99

I have one & used it for .308, no .223 yet.

I can tell you that loaded to "full capacity" that it takes much longer to achieve the desired results. If I remember correctly I settled on around 400 at a time, with hot water, a little Dawn & Lemishine I think it took about 1-2 hours to have it looking almost new.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I have one of those and it is an excellent piece of equipment. You will be very happy with it. $144.99 is a great price. The normal price at Cabela's for this item is $184.99, they have them on sale right now for $153.99. So, you found a good deal.

Last time I cleaned .223 brass in mine I had it mixed with 30-06. I had 200 .223 cases and about 185 30-06 cases and it could have taken more. One 30-06 case is likely the equivalent of at least three .223 cases. So it might possibly take 1000 .223 cases. I believe the instructions tell you to go by weight. The drum should not exceed 30 lbs with the brass and filled with water.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom