• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redfireman1969

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    indpls
    went to liberty bell on the eastside washington and post as usual chis had some nice case knifes on hand walked out with three after looking at prices 1500 she has good prices had 2 real nice sog trackital knife fixed blade if you in the area check them out good selction of case to :):

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    went to liberty bell on the eastside washington and post as usual chis had some nice case knifes on hand walked out with three after looking at prices 1500 she has good prices had 2 real nice sog trackital knife fixed blade if you in the area check them out good selction of case to :):

just an fyi.

using some punctuation marks would make that post a whole lot easier to understand.

i had to read it twice to figure out what the hell you were saying.

take care.

:twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    just an fyi.

using some punctuation marks would make that post a whole lot easier to understand.

i had to read it twice to figure out what the hell you were saying.

take care.

:twocents:

I agree whole heartedly with 9rows! Even better, why not try capital letters too? An occasional comma, the possibilities are limitless!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If you graduated middle school, I think you probably attended an English Composition class. While I understand you don't care for the grammar nazis, this was posted for your benefit. It is hard to read and understand what people say when its one giant run-on sentence. I'd like to hear what you have to say, its just a challenge sometimes.

Best,
    Josh

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just a "FYI" to all, not just those who've posted... Sometimes posts like these are a little bit better received when they're sent privately. It comes across a lot more helpful and a lot less like ridicule.

There it is, take it or leave it. Free advice, worth just what you paid for it. :)

Blessings,
    B

Top Bottom