• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Charges against a 19 year-old mother with a missing newborn have been dropped, according to Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi (R). However, that doesn't mean charges won't be filed against the uncooperative mom in the future.
    Tasha Miller gave birth on May 10th, but no one is admitting to what happened to the baby. Miller gave several different stories as to what happened, but then refused to cooperate with police. Searches for the missing baby have so far, come up empty.
    Full story here....
    Missing baby: Charges dropped against mother of missing newborn baby - WXIN

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    There are only about 10,000 way that admission could be ruled inadmisable in court. Can't hang the entire case on that admission. Better to wait until you have evidence of some other kind so that when you do go to court on it you can actually win and put her where she belongs.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I thought she, or her lawyers, recanted her admission. They can refile charges when and if they find a body. I don't understand the no body part though b/c there have been ppl convicted w/o a body ever being found. But Brizzi is on pretty thin ice anyway so he's really got to careful in what he does for a while.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I thought she, or her lawyers, recanted her admission. They can refile charges when and if they find a body. I don't understand the no body part though b/c there have been ppl convicted w/o a body ever being found. But Brizzi is on pretty thin ice anyway so he's really got to careful in what he does for a while.
    You can convict without a body but you need evidence of a crime to support the charge. She went to the hospital with complications from the childbirth. However, I do not know WHAT those injuries were and if childbirth was the only way to incur those injuries. She said she disposed of the child but there were NO witnesses and no sign of the child anywhere. While it is most likely the child is in the landfill, there is no evidence to say the child is even dead...it could be alive...if she gave birth at all. That is why a confession ALONE is worthless. I dislike Brizzi but he did the only thing he could.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Plus they are not positive she actually murdered the baby if it died from child birth or some sort of "natural" cause she won't be charged with murder and might just be charged with disposing of the body. Sucks either way and she definitely didn't handle this the right way and I am in no way defending her.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    anywhere. While it is most likely the child is in the landfill, there is no evidence to say the child is even dead...it could be alive...if she gave birth at all. That is why a confession ALONE is worthless. I dislike Brizzi but he did the only thing he could.

I think she sold it for a hit of crack.

Top Bottom