• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have 2 questions, first, why would the barrel of the gun, be UP, and according to the article this happened in Jan., why are we just now hearing about this ....

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would be wary of any holster that doesn't cover and protect the trigger. Sad story--hopefully at least a teachable example of what to be aware of when carrying.

hawkns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2015
    Elkhart County
    My wife just read this story to me this morning, sad. Sadly, accidents are always going to happen, BUT it seems like you have to be fairly negligent to accidentally shoot yourself or something or someone with a modern firearm.

redryder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Evansville IN
    My wife has a flashbang holster for a LCP. The trigger is completely covered.The whole pistol is covered except for the handle below the trigger guard.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The holsters cover the trigger. The problem is the usage of the holster. :xmad: There are so many vids showing the very dangerous wrong way to use this holster that I can no longer find the one with the lady that a shows the proper way to use it.

The gun should be holstered while the holster is OFF BODY, then positioned and snapped into place on the bra. Otherwise, holstering the gun always points at the body.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    This had to have happened in the small burg my family lives in based on the original hospital. My sister-in-law works there and the one she died at in KZoo. I'm gonna see what she knows. My brother probably knows her as a Navy vet and gun enthusiast. Sad, sad story... 4 rules...4 simple rules.

Top Bottom