• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    OK peoples as I tend to agree with everyone's sentiments on this lefty dip weed, we are getting reports as to hate speech. I will let you all sort that out.
    Be good kiddies OK
    That's very remarkable. I think I might have been called worse on here than Trudeau is getting. I wouldn't have suspected the canucks to be so sensitive.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So, does he have unilateral authority to do this on his own?
    Don't they have a Parliament or something?
    I heard he proposed this crap, but does that mean it's a done deal?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, does he have unilateral authority to do this on his own?
    Don't they have a Parliament or something?
    I heard he proposed this crap, but does that mean it's a done deal?
    Well, we have a legislative branch and yet the POTUS seems to be able to declare whatever he wants with impunity by way of EO's. Maybe Canada is the same. Maybe their constitution is as worthless as ours has become (in practice at least).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Supposedly when this is supposedly to take place the anti-gun dictate has a grandfather clause which allows for legal gun owners that currently possess handguns to keep them for life, but they can no longer buy, sell, transfer or trade them which basically makes them worthless money wise. Once the owner passes away the firearms must be turned in or confiscated after which time they will be destroyed.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Supposedly when this is supposedly to take place the anti-gun dictate has a grandfather clause which allows for gun owners that currently possess handguns to keep them for life, but they can no longer buy, sell, transfer or trade them which basically makes them worthless money wise.

Gun registration is a great idea… it’s common sense really…

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Im surprised he hasnt had a bad bear attack.
    Why is this crap put up with?
    From the get go Canadians were subjects of the Crown, and never threw the yoke off. Not having gone through the purgative, AKA revolution, they never got a true taste of liberty. Plus they think they're more civilized than 'Muricans (as do many of our elites here), and somehow being servile is a virtue. Odd really.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Well they don't have a second amendment so right off the bat their right to bear arms isn't as enshrined as ours, so they are more at the mercy of the political winds. Then there's to cobber's point that while independently legislated Canada does still bend the knee to the British crown so in many ways this is actually aligning them with their kingdom counterparts. You also have Trudeau, emboldened by his success in breaking the collective will of the Canadian people with his mask and vaccine mandates, as well as the trucker protest from which he fled like the spineless liberal that he is, figuring he can take this next monumental step for Western progressivism and in doing so not only win favor with the current US administration but perhaps flag their subsequent attempt. Many foreign leaders don't 'get' how America works or how Americans react to things so they think us unruly or uncouth but really they've never enjoyed the degree of independence we once did and hopefully will again.

Canada is also like China in regards to US trade. Both are well entwined with US companies and the US supply chain so regardless of how much whining and sniping we see in the media there's really not much danger to either of them that we're going to pull the plug on our trade relations. We're far too invested in both nations and untying those knots would be ruinously expensive for US companies at this point. So they are secure in the reality that even with an administration change there's little risk to their trade relationship.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    In 10 years there will be no private gun ownership in Canada.
    Yup. Electing Trudeau has ended private gun ownership in Canada. Most will be surrendered, a few will be buried, a few will be confiscated, and none will be able to be transferred or handed down. It's already over but the crying.

Top Bottom