Can you be a Libertarian and a tea partier?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I'm not saying the world is perfect. I'm not saying make laws to keep people from making free choices. That is one thing our creator gave us. I'm saying there is a time and place for certain things. There are certain things I will not do in public for moral reasons. I guess I'm just an unreasonable person because I think of others just not myself.

Look at it like this. It would be like Me becoming an elected official and because I'm an Atheist enforcing my views on every one else because I don't believe in a higher power. That's wrong right? It would **** you off right? That's basically what you're condoning, just the other view of it.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Like I said in a previous post. I'm not offended by a Man and Woman showing public affection such as holding hands and kissing. Some things to me should be left behind closed doors. If an Adult chooses to conduct themselves in Illegal activities. Such as smoking Marijuana behind closed doors. That's their decision not mine. Am I saying legalize it, not at all. Last time I checked tobacco is legal. I smoke, but I do not smoke around children. There is more to politics than economy and such. Instilling morals into our youth is just as important. If we do not instill moral fiber into them. Then what will they choose when they become future leaders? That's one thing that upsets me more politically then a lot of things. This countries morals for the most part have fallen apart. That's my views. Rather you agree or not. That's where I stand.

Why does your opinion about what is moral or offensive trump someone elses?

You have every right to engage or not engage in things that you find immoral or disgusting. Where you step over the line is when you want the law to enforce YOUR beliefs over someone elses.

Top Bottom