• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh why dont we have negative rep anymore.

He doesnt have any legal requirement to present documents, just because a group of hate filled crazies demand it. He did however present a birth certificate despite that. Please show some respect for the office, even if you have none for the man. Im not particularly fond of him, but this constant insistence that there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding where he was born is asinine, and it sheds a poor light on the community by making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists.

If you want to believe that, fine, but please dont regurgitate it in public. Not on INGO, not on Facebook, not on mainstream news sites and blogs. It does absolutely nothing constructive, and it severely damages our credibility.

Because people like you gave it out simply because you disagreed with what someone else said.

I'd like negative rep back, just so I could negative rep you every time you fail to put an apostrophe in "don't" or "doesn't", or you end a question with a period instead of a question mark, or whenever you make any number of other grammatical or spelling errors.

Oh, and since when does respecting the OFFICE require me to respect the LYING POS OCCUPYING IT? The birth certificate he presented was a fake. That has been proven. His REAL birth certificate has not ever been released, to the best of my knowledge. What we all saw was an Adobe creation. I'm not saying he wasn't born in America - I think he was. But I think he falsified some things earlier in his life by claiming HE WASN'T born in America, and to have proof of such come out would cause him problems.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

He doesnt have any legal requirement to present documents, just because a group of hate filled crazies demand it. He did however present a birth certificate despite that. Please show some respect for the office, even if you have none for the man. Im not particularly fond of him, but this constant insistence that there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding where he was born is asinine, and it sheds a poor light on the community by making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists.

If you want to believe that, fine, but please dont regurgitate it in public. Not on INGO, not on Facebook, not on mainstream news sites and blogs. It does absolutely nothing constructive, and it severely damages our credibility.

People simply don't know enough history or employ common sense, Josh. Benghazi trumps Watergate? In what world where people understand Watergate is that true? Nobody died because of Watergate but 4 died in Benghazi is the litmus test?

Ok, class in session. Watergate exposed the criminal actions of Nixon, from his campaign through his presidency. Criminal actions that cost numerous American lives. In 1968, Nixon actively (and criminally) attempted to prevent the South Vietnamese from attending the Paris Talks which were to end the war (and outright sabotaged the talks). Nixon, who was campaigning against Humphrey believed that if Johnson was able to end the war, then he would not be elected. So Nixon prevented that from ever happening... all meticulously recorded for future generations. So if you had a relative that died, in Southeast Asia, from 1968 - the end of the war, Nixon didn't do you any favors. And this transgression was one of hundreds.

And for the record 1969 saw 11,614 US Sevicemen die in Vietnam.

And then we come to the Fast and the Furious, a program that wasn't even started by Obama. A program that between '06-11 saw over 2000 firearms "get some legs," and only 700 were recovered.
    Well, you don't have to go far to find a more criminal example.... it's called Iran-Contra. In slightly more than a year, 2800 expensive, highly technological US arm were sold to Iran... with the Chief Exec's blessing. IRAN! How the hell is that NOT treason?
    But here's the breakdown:

August 20, 1985. 96 TOW anti-tank missiles
    September 14, 1985. 408 more TOWs
    November 24, 1985. 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles
    February 17, 1986. 500 TOWs
    February 27, 1986. 500 TOWs
    May 24, 1986. 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
    August 4, 1986. More Hawk spares
    October 28, 1986. 500 TOWs

You have an M4? I'll raise you a TOW, and obliterate your neighborhood.

And we won't even start with the cover-up.

My point? Obama is president, and doing exactly what every other president has done since the late 19th Century. One would have to be a political imbecile to think that the stuff Obama is doing is "unique."

All this talk of Obama destroying the country is pure garbage; as if he's the guy who started the car down the mountain with no brakes. Sheesh. He's nothing more than a new strain of the "flu" our nation has had for generations.
    Our country has been on this path since before any of us were born, my only question, is why did you recognize it now, when it's always been there?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    And then we come to the Fast and the Furious, a program that wasn't even started by Obama. A program that between '06-11 saw over 2000 firearms "get some legs," and only 700 were recovered.

Oh could you be talking about a program that was suspended in 2007, then reinstated in 2009? Which had some very important differences? Stop making excuses for you hero.

You have an M4? I'll raise you a TOW, and obliterate your neighborhood.

Wow! You got one uber-powerful TOW there!! Obviously you've never had experieince with one. I have.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Would like to hear how Nixon in 1968 when he was campaigning for POTUS would be able to prevent the S. Vietnamese from going to Paris. Watergate was June, 1972. It dominated the media until Nixon finally resigned in disgrace. Common wisdom IMO is that he was unaware of the break in initially, but got nailed for the coverup. At the time I felt (and still do) that he had done nothing worse than other POTUS's but got caught. I didn't post anything about litmus tests, my point is that I believe Obama to be directly involved in the decision process that insured those four men in Libya could not be saved. He has (so far) been able to skate on this. Nixon and Obama pulled their respective stunts to insure they would remain in power.

I won't debate IranContra other than agreeing it was a push by Reagan. Overall, I accept that a lot of criminal activity occurs in DC that we won't hear about but could be affected by.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

If you want to believe that, fine, but please dont regurgitate it in public. Not on INGO, not on Facebook, not on mainstream news sites and blogs. It does absolutely nothing constructive, and it severely damages our credibility.[/QUOTE

He never presented his BC....it was something else to prove he was born n US....Have you seen it? Links??? Do you know who the doctor was that delivered him? links? Where is the doctor? I don't know if he is a citizen or not.....so please don't tell someone what they should or should not post.
    U just wanna hate.....................:noway:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would like to hear how Nixon in 1968 when he was campaigning for POTUS would be able to prevent the S. Vietnamese from going to Paris. Watergate was June, 1972. It dominated the media until Nixon finally resigned in disgrace. Common wisdom IMO is that he was unaware of the break in initially, but got nailed for the coverup. At the time I felt (and still do) that he had done nothing worse than other POTUS's but got caught. I didn't post anything about litmus tests, my point is that I believe Obama to be directly involved in the decision process that insured those four men in Libya could not be saved. He has (so far) been able to skate on this. Nixon and Obama pulled their respective stunts to insure they would remain in power.

I won't debate IranContra other than agreeing it was a push by Reagan. Overall, I accept that a lot of criminal activity occurs in DC that we won't hear about but could be affected by.

Sure. What a lot of people don't know, was that there were 3 govts in competing for control of Vietnam. Anna Chennault was the proxy for Nixon, whpo contacted Ambassador Bui Diem.
    She infomed the S. Vietnamese to withdraw from the talks, because if Nixon was elected, he would win the war, and they would have better terms, and control of the nation. The S. Vietnamese withdrew from the talks, and they obviously fell apart.
    All of this was recorded/documented, by both Nixon, and Johnson.

Nixon's action was a direct violation of the Logan Act.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Oh, I see, blame Bush. I guess nothing is Dear Leader's fault. I guess it was Bush on the line when the ex-SEALS called for assistance and it must've been Bush who let them die. Cheese and Rice what a bunch of Bull:poop:!!!!!

Hmmm. I didn't blame Bush. My point was attacks occur no matter who is in the white house. There are many people behind our 'leaders' of all sorts. So do your own research, do not listen for what you want to hear.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Because people like you gave it out simply because you disagreed with what someone else said.

I'd like negative rep back, just so I could negative rep you every time you fail to put an apostrophe in "don't" or "doesn't", or you end a question with a period instead of a question mark, or whenever you make any number of other grammatical or spelling errors.

Oh, and since when does respecting the OFFICE require me to respect the LYING POS OCCUPYING IT? The birth certificate he presented was a fake. That has been proven. His REAL birth certificate has not ever been released, to the best of my knowledge. What we all saw was an Adobe creation. I'm not saying he wasn't born in America - I think he was. But I think he falsified some things earlier in his life by claiming HE WASN'T born in America, and to have proof of such come out would cause him problems.

I guess you can just go drive up to Chicago and see it for yourself. They did:
    FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I guess you can just go drive up to Chicago and see it for yourself. They did:
    FactCheck.org : Born in the U.S.A.

I didn't check the link because I'm posting from my POS phone and it sucks for that.

Is FACTCHECK claiming they've viewed the original, long form birth certificate that NOBODY has been able to dredge up? Like Donald Trump, the State of Arizona, and everyone else? Again, I'm not saying he wasn't born here. I believe he was. But if the original, long form BC was officially released I would have read about it on every news station and every web forum in the country. Not just some guy on INGO saying it. And it wouldn't have immediately been proven to be a bunch of Adobe Acrobat shenanigans. For me, the question of his origin was settled when the State of Hawaii said he was born in Hawaii.

Or are you saying they have his college financial aid records on display up there?

Again, I'm posting from my phone, so I can't check the link.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think you need to read more...

and have more "experiences" concerning the capabilities of a TOW missile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqzRk0hlpw

Nice....but that didn't take out a "neighborhood"....I was a dragon gunner, which is similar to the TOW.....they are both good for taking out a tank or truck, or similar size......your video should of pointed that out to you..........
    :laugh:

Top Bottom