• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We impeached "Slick Willy". The president of the US can commit perjury and lie under oath and the majority of the public snickers and doesn't do anything about it.

Our president has yet to present a valid birth certificate, his college records or un-falsified draft registration documents. His social security number is issued from a state where he never lived - and he was re-elected.

BHO should be impeached, but what good would it do unless the majority of the public demanded his head on a platter. Too many lazy a$$es want him in office and the entitlement crowd loves him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They could probably impeach him, but he would never be removed by the Senate. The GOP got their butts whipped by the electorate for impeaching Bill. Obama has a 57% approval rate right now. Do you really think the GOP should commit political suicide for nothing in return?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It would only be feasible with a GOP Senate. In my mind, Benghazi certainly trumps Watergate.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It would only be feasible with a GOP Senate. In my mind, Benghazi certainly trumps Watergate.

Yup, no lives lost at watergate......obama will never be impeached, numbers are not there. He could call a press conferance live on tv, and on camera snort a line of coke, wip out a Glock with high capacity magazine and shoot 10 people....nothing would happen....wouldn't even be arrested.....any witnesess would fall down and hurt their head so they couldn't testify or give any statements.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    We could prove that Obama was a communist plant from CHINA and not a real US citizen, and this Senate would not vote to remove him from office.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Benghazi, Fast and Furious, debt ceiling, budget, deficits,etc. don't matter. The assault on guns is just a diversion from all the previously mentioned things FUBARd by this administration they're trying to divert their attention away from.

Squirrel!

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Can we impeach him? Short answer: No. Reason is he is too well protected by boot licking leftists and cowering Republicans afraid of being called racists, plus the media would never stand for it. Right now I believe it would be easier for North Korea to get rid of Kim Jong Young'un than for us to impeach Obama. At the least, both are as likely to happen.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    We impeached "Slick Willy". The president of the US can commit perjury and lie under oath and the majority of the public snickers and doesn't do anything about it.

Our president has yet to present a valid birth certificate, his college records or un-falsified draft registration documents. His social security number is issued from a state where he never lived - and he was re-elected.

BHO should be impeached, but what good would it do unless the majority of the public demanded his head on a platter. Too many lazy a$$es want him in office and the entitlement crowd loves him.

Oh why dont we have negative rep anymore.

He doesnt have any legal requirement to present documents, just because a group of hate filled crazies demand it. He did however present a birth certificate despite that. Please show some respect for the office, even if you have none for the man. Im not particularly fond of him, but this constant insistence that there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding where he was born is asinine, and it sheds a poor light on the community by making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists.

If you want to believe that, fine, but please dont regurgitate it in public. Not on INGO, not on Facebook, not on mainstream news sites and blogs. It does absolutely nothing constructive, and it severely damages our credibility.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    We could prove that Obama was a communist plant from CHINA and not a real US citizen, and this Senate would not vote to remove him from office.

Well, you almost have it correct in fact. Obama IS a communist plant but from Kenya, by way of Indonesia, and he is not a real U.S. citizen. With all that, the American people chose to elect him. Twice.

He's not going anywhere.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

He doesnt have any legal requirement to present documents, just because a group of hate filled crazies demand it. He did however present a birth certificate despite that. Please show some respect for the office, even if you have none for the man. Im not particularly fond of him, but this constant insistence that there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding where he was born is asinine, and it sheds a poor light on the community by making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists.

If you want to believe that, fine, but please dont regurgitate it in public. Not on INGO, not on Facebook, not on mainstream news sites and blogs. It does absolutely nothing constructive, and it severely damages our credibility.

Neg rep because you disagree with him? That is why it was taken away. But don't worry I will hit him with positive rep because of your post.

Conspiracy theories? You would be saying the same thing before the election if we said he wanted to take our guns... Our current regime leader has no respect for the Constitution and wants to destroy our country.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I think it's funny that none of the questions have been answered but we are no longer allowed to ask the questions. The term "birthers" was coined by the media which will denounce and publicly ridicule anyone who questions him. The reason his college records are sealed is because he received a scholarship for being a foreign student. I am not saying he was born outside the U.S. But either he was, or he lied to get a free education. Neither of these options reflect well on your President.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene

Yes... why don't we? Since I cannot give you negative rep I will go give a little positive to Dave in support of his First Amendment rights and such...

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Benghazi :Blame AFRICON is you are going to blame anyone.
    We have consistently been an easy target in Africa, even in the Bush era.

Oh, I see, blame Bush. I guess nothing is Dear Leader's fault. I guess it was Bush on the line when the ex-SEALS called for assistance and it must've been Bush who let them die. Cheese and Rice what a bunch of Bull:poop:!!!!!

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Benghazi :Blame AFRICON is you are going to blame anyone.
    We have consistently been an easy target in Africa, even in the Bush era.

Kinda like how everyone wanted to point the finger at Bush for 9/11 even when the terrorists were in our own country taking lessons all because Clinton told Bush "something" was going to happen. How do you even take action on that?

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He doesnt have any legal requirement to present documents.

Ok, let's see. I have to have a certified copy of my birth certificate to apply for social security, get a passport or travel outside the United States. Does any sane and rational person actually believe that the President of the United States shouldn't have one to hold that office?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok, let's see. I have to have a certified copy of my birth certificate to apply for social security, get a passport or travel outside the United States. Does any sane and rational person actually believe that the President of the United States shouldn't have one to hold that office?

The answer to your question is no. But there are no sane and rational people when politics are involved. How sane and rational will these people be when you threaten to take away the guy who pays them to do nothing?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom