• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh yea I heard that Infinity Ward was making a COD Modern Warfare 2, as a long-time COD fan I am looking forward to playing it.

Has anyone heard anything about when it's supposed to hit the store shelves?

suppose to be early Nov. there was an article in the new game insider{i think thats the name} mag..was about 3-4 pages long and had a few screen shots,looked great. I wanna see the weapons list:ar15:

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll have to make a mental note to check for the article on it when this months game insider magazine gets delivered.

Do you know if they are going to give you any "freebies or unlocks" if you pre-order a copy?

Oh did you read the article about M.A.G.? can you believe they are developing a 256 players per match first person shooter!?!?! that just blows my mind, I thinking it'll be like Battlefield series but with entire company's instead of just squads!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    yikes 256 player per match?! that could be pure chaos...yay!:rockwoot:

Im not sure about that freebies..I did ask and the guy working said he thinks so but he cant say for sure..he said all that he has heard are just rumors but said itll most likely be something like an exclusive map pack or most likely some exclusive weapon. I just hope they dont do what they have been doing with alot of my favorite games making alot of extended content 360 exclusive...was fine when I had the 360:): I play fall out 3 quit a bit and so do most of my friends they all have PS3's so they dont get the extended content like "the pit" or the alaska operation one there is also a new one coming out that is suppose to be like las vegas but its 360 exclusive and I no longer have a 360:noway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Relic,

Yea but at least now you have a game console that actually works :D

aint that the truth:rockwoot: just wish it didnt look like a GF grill:): it does go well with my sony bravia TV tho :)

wish I would of waited to buy my PS3 tho because I heard sony is releasing the new sleaker PS3 soon.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Plague,

I normally use the PTRS 41 as my sniper rifle, that thing is just to much of a beast not to use, I've killed enemy snipers all of the way across from one set of steps to the other set of steps on the Downfall map.

I agree about the trashtalking idiot's, but the ones I hate the most are the amature DJ's or aspiring rap artists who use their mic's to broadcast/annoy other people with their crappy music/lyrics during a game.

If you haven't yet, try the garand with the scope, I think you will be surprised. As for the PTRS 41, I can't hit a mac truck with it. However I play hardcore, so I don't need a super gun, I can use a pistiol lol.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    For Perks, I go with the Overkill, Bouncing Bettys, and Deep Impact. Then, I use the Mosin Nagant with a Scope for Primary Weapon 1, and the PPSH w/Drum Magazine for Primary 2. I use this loadout on Hardcore Team Deathmatch. The Mosin is good because of it's power and accuracy at long range. The PPSH with the Drum Magazine is good because of the rate of fire and the number of rounds of available. The Drum Magazine gives you enough bullets to take out two or three targets if necessary and then after you have cleared the area, you can reload. I have had good luck with it. This also works well in the non-Hardcore modes in that you are able to unload a significant number of rounds into a target very quickly. Even if they are using Juggernaut, they go down.

Anyways, I can't wait to play the Shi No Numa (Zombie Swamp) map when it comes out. I heard it was supposed to be this week. Exploding dogs, zip line, new weapons and perks....AW YEAH! There is some video on Spike TV's review of the E3 Expo. Here is the link:

E3 On-location

It starts at 2:20. After viewing the video, it appears that we will be spawning as either German, American, Japanese, or Russian soldiers. It looks badass, and when it comes out, I am clearing my schedule for the day.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Relic,

LOL yea it does sort of look like a George Foreman grill! I wonder what will happen if I slide a piece of bacon into the disk slot! maybe it'll supercharge it!

Plague,

I really haven't played alot of hardcore, I've mostly been playing ground war, war or capture the flag game modes, I'll see about working on getting my scope unlocked for the Garand (I think all I've unlocked for it is the flash hider) but I really hate the slow fire rate, it's hard as hell for me to engage/shoot from the hip in CQC & live with it.

Jon,

I've gotcha on my buddy list but I don't hardly ever see you online!

Spartan,

Ummm that sounds like an interesting combo, I'll have to give it a whirl & see if I can make something like that work for me, and yea the new zombie map looks like it'll be a freaking blast!

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Guys, this is like reading Greek. No, it's worse, because I can read Greek.

Anyway, I'm changing the subject significantly. I just bought an XBox 360 last weekend and I walked out with COD Modern Warfare as well, because I want to use what I've been learning from the Magpul DVD and stuff. Kidding, of course.

Anyway, so far I've been killed by my 26-year-old son several dozen times and I've killed him exactly twice. Maybe I'm too old to learn a FPS game. I've also watched him get through the first mission. I do better watching than playing.

Where should I start with Modern Warfare? Or is there any audacity of hope at all?

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lucas,

I have no problem with people who use juggernaut, it's a pretty handy perk & while I personally usually use stopping power or double tap perks in that slot, I can still see why people would choose to use it, especially on sniper heavy or tank maps.

I might even start using juggernaut on my machine gunner toon once I unlock the M1919 again, it gives a little edge if your going to be mounting your machine gun in a fixed position (which I like to do when I am feeling lazy), because it doesn't take long for the other team to figure out where all of the heavy support fire is coming from & you can take some hits before they drop since your standing still.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Guys, this is like reading Greek. No, it's worse, because I can read Greek.

Anyway, I'm changing the subject significantly. I just bought an XBox 360 last weekend and I walked out with COD Modern Warfare as well, because I want to use what I've been learning from the Magpul DVD and stuff. Kidding, of course.

Anyway, so far I've been killed by my 26-year-old son several dozen times and I've killed him exactly twice. Maybe I'm too old to learn a FPS game. I've also watched him get through the first mission. I do better watching than playing.

Where should I start with Modern Warfare? Or is there any audacity of hope at all?

It's never too late to learn how to play a FPS game!!! Call of Duty 4 and World at War are awesome games. Just play a little and you'll get the hang of it quickly!

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Randy,

Like anything else it just takes practice, you'll eventually learn all of the nooks & crannies of the maps & your hands will eventually get used to working the controler, etc.

I'd probably suggest not worrying about your K/D ratio at first, simply because it's going to be awful for awhile, worry more about closing out your challenges & unlocking additional equipment and stuff.

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had been wearing an INGO tag but I hooked up with a couple of different groups of players so my tag usually ends up rotating to which ever group I am playing with at the time.

Anyway the new map pack is pretty decent, love playing the new maps (even though I usually get slaughtered on them) and the new zombie mini-game is really freaking fun, I love how there are multiple buildings & the big swamp they sit in, I also found that if you "hop" through the swamp you don't get bogged down as much when you are running for your life from a huge horde!

Top Bottom