CA Open Carry advocate being interviewed by TV reporter is taken down on camera!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    "I think it's archaic. I don't see any indians."

You F'n racist bastard. "Yah since there isn't any heathin indians which we would shoot on site we shouldn't carry guns anymore."

Anyone call this idiot out on his racism in CA? Thought not.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

You F'n racist bastard. "Yah since there isn't any heathin indians which we would shoot on site we shouldn't carry guns anymore."

Yea, that old idiot's statement made my blood pressure jump a point or two, but I realized he lives 2K miles away and I don't have to worry about him.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yea, that old idiot's statement made my blood pressure jump a point or two, but I realized he lives 2K miles away and I don't have to worry about him.

He votes for a representative and two senators in congress as well as for the Presidency.... until Indiana or California secedes from the union, you most certainly do have to "worry about him".

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Reagan was a traitor. He was banning guns at every stage of his political career. He had the same power over republicans as slick willy did over democrats: he talked their talk, even when he never really walked the walk. From banning guns to legalizing mexicans, he was a scumbag.

"carrying w/o the empty mag being quicker"

Not unless it took you two hands to activate the mag release, lol. Anyone walking behind you would see the empty mag well. I'd rather have a BG guessing about an empty magazine, then knowing for certain it was empty.

It's illegal to carry a loaded gun in Kali period. BGs in Kali will know it's unloaded, mag in or not. ;) In Indiana, yeah it would be a bit silly, but in AHHHNOLD land you have no choice.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis

You mean Grant Balfour ?

So, is this Livermore the Livermore in Lawrence Livermore?

There is a Grant Balfour associated with Lawrence Livermore, and some strange electromagnetic research and brains.

http://www.ncf.edu/uploads/BP/-3/BP-3sYw37rpWktCa3_HYVw/New-College-Magazine-Spring-2005-Spreads.pdf
    Tabloid poet and cryptozoological bon
    vivant
    Grant Balfour loves spending time
    in his Mediterranean villa, constructed
    entirely out of palm fronds and sugar
    sand, in the backyard of his West Palm
    Beach headquarters. He is the father of
    Sophia Flower Xiang, husband to Jeannie,
    and stepfather to Brennan and Trisha.
    E-mail: grantimatter@yahoo.com.

Weekly World News reporter? (bat boy)

1270569813-bat-boy.jpg

I have no idea. Just googling. :)

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's illegal to carry a loaded gun in Kali period. BGs in Kali will know it's unloaded, mag in or not. ;) In Indiana, yeah it would be a bit silly, but in AHHHNOLD land you have no LEGAL choice.

Added one detail.

And you may still deter criminals from out of state and those not familiar with Kalifornia code. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    He votes for a representative and two senators in congress as well as for the Presidency.... until Indiana or California secedes from the union, you most certainly do have to "worry about him".

Very true. But I'll never have to worry about running into him while I'm OCing and watch him have a heart attack knowing we can carry a loaded gun here. ;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

that guy in the video is a dummy. the Indians are supposed to be here, they have a bigger problem in cali!! They've got ILLEGAL MEXICANS!! remember the Alamo :):

talk about excessive force by cops. bunch of armed thugs is all they were!! gotta laugh at the one who just had to pull out his AR and show it off. Ive seen that here localy and i just laugh my arse off!! 20 freekin cops on a traffic stop, then the one who was last to arrive and probly drove 100 MPH to get there to get in on the action always grabs his AR :laugh: dumbaZZ

this guy should sue the department, but he will probly lose in california. even the courts are corrupt. them cops just wanted on camera, the news media probly staged it to get the REAL story they wanted!! to try and intimidate law abiding citizens that wanna carry. if its illegal for us to intimidate people then why isnt it illegal for the cops to freely do it?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hate cops like that. If somebody offed them, I'd vote to acquit if I somehow ended up on the jury.

Please note, that's not in purple.

Usually I like reading your posts. But this one I have to ask... What did the officers do wrong to the guy? They had a MWAG call and showed up. Sure they over reacted, but it's CA and I'm guessing in that city, most MWAG calls come from spotted gang members and what not. :dunno:

EDIT: Apparently they don't have much crime in Livermore...
    Livermore Profile | Livermore CA | Population, Crime, Map

And it looks like crime has been declining for the last ten years there. Maybe that's their standard protocol for certain 911 calls to show up 4 deep with M4's and rolling backup? PPD here in town is required to respond to most calls at least two deep. For a while it was standard procedure to have a second officer show up just for Terry Stops... :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Usually I like reading your posts. But this one I have to ask... What did the officers do wrong to the guy? They had a MWAG call and showed up. Sure they over reacted, but it's CA and I'm guessing in that city, most MWAG calls come from spotted gang members and what not. :dunno:

come on SE, are you realy gonna pull the retard card on this one??? (not calling you a retard, just using an expression, just to be clear). I hope your just playing devils advocate and not that nieve. although you did post about how you got proned out by the police with a gun to your head, and talked about how it was such a good experience until some of us told you that what they did to you wasnt right. then you actualy called about it to complain. but you did make a big post about it, so maybe you were realy playing devils advocate and provoking a response then too??

The guy was sitiing down talking to a reporter who im sure is a local celebrity, with a BIG AZZ FREEKING CAMERA IN HIS FACE!!!!! and a news van probly parked right on the street too. id like to get the 911 tapes to prove they got even 1 MWAG call! I CALL BS, BS, BS, BS, BS!!!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    come on SE, are you realy gonna pull the retard card on this one??? I hope your just playing devils advocate and not that nieve.

The guy was sitiing down talking to a reporter who im sure is a local celebrity, with a BIG AZZ FREEKING CAMERA IN HIS FACE!!!!! and a news van probly parked right on the street too. id like to get the 911 tapes to prove they got even 1 MWAG call! I CALL BS, BS, BS, BS, BS!!!!!

Maybe, maybe not. I'm just exploring all the possibilities here. I think advocating the officers go to prison for THAT is a bit, harsh. :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    <snip>

...them cops just wanted on camera, the news media probly staged it to get the REAL story they wanted!! to try and intimidate law abiding citizens that wanna carry.

<snip>

Coming from CA, I could believe that to be true. Just look at how the news station slanted the story!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm just exploring all the possibilities here. I think advocating the officers go to prison for THAT is a bit, harsh. :dunno:

i think they need to be made an example out of. maybe not prison, but fines and a record and fired: YES!!!

once we start standing up to boot leg thug police then the rest will get the point!! then we will also be helping all the good cops out there who have to work and go along with these pieces of trash for fear of retaliation.

another reason i couldnt be a cop, because i would'nt cover for those dirt bags.

Los Angeles is LOST to AMERICA!!! the best thing that could happen to LA in my opinion would involve a BIG earthquake and water. it will never come back to the constitution.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    your right being a jbt punk and violating peoples rights should go unpunished. these scumbags are nothing but criminals just another gang but they are sanctioned by the government. i think i would rather have the bloods crips or any other gang around than the fat blue line gang at least the other gangs leave you alone if you dont get involved with them.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    your right being a jbt punk and violating peoples rights should go unpunished. these scumbags are nothing but criminals just another gang but they are sanctioned by the government. i think i would rather have the bloods crips or any other gang around than the fat blue line gang at least the other gangs leave you alone if you dont get involved with them.

I don't think you know the Vice Lords very well. They're worse than the evil police. I don't see the guys rights being violated. It's clear that you can't carry a loaded gun in CA. This guy had a mag in the pistol. Could you tell if it was loaded or not? I couldn't.

Look, the police were doing their job. Overly so, but they didn't know it wasn't loaded. Besides, as it was pointed out earlier in this thread, if you can't carry it loaded, why in Gods name would you have an UNLOADED MAG IN THE GUN??!!?!?! Why not have it loaded and in your pocket or another holster like the other two loaded mags?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    talk about excessive force by cops. bunch of armed thugs is all they were!! gotta laugh at the one who just had to pull out his AR and show it off.

Then please, by all means, define "excessive force".

Excessive force by a law enforcement officers is by loose definition, a violation of a person's fifth and Fourteenth Amendment rights. It is generally a subjective standard that is beyond the force a reasonable and prudent law enforcement officer would use under the circumstances.

I saw no shoving, pushing, verbal abuse, etc.

If you consider the total of four officers arriving to be the definition of such, or the utilization of a rifle, then your definition would not fit such a criteria, and likely not be considered reasonable.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    :koolaid:
    I don't think you know the Vice Lords very well. They're worse than the evil police. I don't see the guys rights being violated. It's clear that you can't carry a loaded gun in CA. This guy had a mag in the pistol. Could you tell if it was loaded or not? I couldn't.

Look, the police were doing their job. Overly so, but they didn't know it wasn't loaded. Besides, as it was pointed out earlier in this thread, if you can't carry it loaded, why in Gods name would you have an UNLOADED MAG IN THE GUN??!!?!?! Why not have it loaded and in your pocket or another holster like the other two loaded mags?
    another case of people forgetting those outdated and useless things we call the bill of rights and the constitution. this country was not founded on doughnut eaters stopping people at gun point for excercising thier rights.

Top Bottom