• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I watched Barry's Rose Garden speech again and just figured it out! Look at Biden's face in the first two minutes. It's Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter!!! OMG

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Donnelly voted for all of the amendments (as best as I could tell) plus has reversed himself on gay marriage (no for it) please remember to vote him out

Typical politician, he will not be voted in the second time around. However glad most the candidates/politicians tell the truth or stay true to their promises.:rolleyes:

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    Keep your eyes open and an ear to the ground, it not over yet. Reid voted against the amendment so it could be brought back up for a vote later. They knew they didnt have the votes to get it passed yesterday but they will try again.:popcorn:

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I am ashamed that I admired McCain and voted for him when he ran for president. He actually has been surprising me as of recent. Donnelly on the other hand, doesn't surprise me... I knew when I wrote him and started getting letters back how that snake was. :-/

I admire McCain for his military service, but that's about it. I voted for him too, but what choice did I have?

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I am glad for the win for the gun community, but I agree with some of you here when I say it isn't the end and that we still need to be persistent on keeping the NRA and other gun groups supplied with memberships and our congressmen supplied with emails, calls, and voiced opinions.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was thinking to myself the other day, all these retards pushing for removal of the 2nd amendment are a heck of a lot older then me. What a sad day it will be when their time runs out...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom