• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hey I'm all for any blocks and checks that keep weapons out of the hands of criminals, but this baloney background check nonsense was just more law against honest law-abiding citizens like me. I'll be first in line to support actual meaningful legislation...if we ever see any.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    All those calls and emails to Sen Donnelly were for naught as he towed the party line! I am appalled that he got elected in the first place and we have to wait till 2018 to get rid of his sorry butt!

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Two things, first Obama threw several Dems under the bus during his hissy fit news conference and all but called both Dems and Pubs who voted against it scum. How's that going to play out in any future bills, gun control or otherwise. Secondly, this guy is the biggest narcissist to ever breath air. He can't take being defeated. He talked the good talk about continuing to fight for gun control but my guess is he will quietly let it die. He can't take more defeats and he likely has several coming his way ie: immigration and the b udget.

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    He got some other bad news today when Max Baucus who helped write the Obamcare bill called it a train wreck waiting to happen. All in all a bad day for Barry.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Exactly. Remember Obama care? Died on the first vote, then was brought back, tweeked and strong armed through congress. They will be back.

Harry Reid voted "no" (when he saw it was going to lose)-- which means he will be able to bring it back up for a vote again. We can take a deep breath, but we certainly can't afford to sit back and relax!! They WILL be back.

Top Bottom