• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    If the online order form demands more than Name, Rank, and Serial number, I am out.

For example Walgreens used to just let me type the prescription number and I would pick it up the next day. It was so convenient that I would buy other things while I was picking up from the Pharmacy. Not any more. Now the website wants you to set up an account and give all your personal info. Then you have to play the I am not a robot game, sometimes 2 or 3 times for each order. Then Walgreens marketing started calling the wife's phone every 20 or 30 minutes for a recording about a new cosmetic line or a new stock of seasonal merchandise. I no longer shop there. It seems like anyplace that the online feature would actually be good, just ends up abusing the customer.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    if I cannot checkout as a guest...............I'm out. I should not be required to give out any additional information above my name, address of where I want it delivered and info on payment.
    I have a "burner" email addy just for online purchases, because sure as **** stinks, here comes the unwanted emails. You should see the inbox on this one, lmao.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I get emails saying I've won a Tactical fill-in-the-blank..........all I have to do is pay shipping and handling........NO if I really won you would send it to me...shut up!! DoggyDaddy, I never shop at Menards, their customer service is horrible, I will never set foot in one again.....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BOGO. Especially things like windows.

Just sell me the product at a fair price. Dont charge me double for the first and claim the 2nd is free. F you! I'm smarter than that.

And unless you happen to need an even number of windows, you get screwed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Cancelation fees.
    Ooooh! THIS.

I asked about ATT high speed after they pulled fiber through the neighborhood. Given I was sold a pig in a poke with their DSL, I asked about guarantees. I was told if I cancel in a month, I could get a "full*" refund. *Except for the $200 hookup fee, which is non refundable. So if they sold me another crap service, I'm still on the hook for $200, just to try. NOOOOPE.

Of course when they send their reps by to ignore my no soliciting sign and try to sign me up, I take them around to my side yard/easement. I point out the 5 year old ruts and tell them "See these ruts? They are from your s***y contractors that pulled the lines that allowed you to have a job. But they refused to fix them, and ATT wont let me open a repair ticket because they cant accept tickets from non customers. As soon as you have those fixed, I'll sign up. But not before. So make some phone calls and come back after that is done.

And the damage is never fixed, and they never come back. I wonder why? :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We’ll give you all these free gifts with your order worth such and such value but you gotta order now.

No howbout you keep that junk and just gimme their value off the purchase price of the item?
    The scam there is if you return the item you bought, the "free gifts" are now billed to you since you no longer bought the item that earned you them. And the free gifts cannot be returned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom