But I thought only the POLICE were worthy of packing heat.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Why were the police even shooting at that point. Know your target?

The folks in Kalifornia might be better off with some Indiana hillbillies patrolling their streets.

I'd like to read some articles on that and see. I have trouble believing that some officers would jump out of their cars and just start shooting... especially in today's sue happy world.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I don't know, if he really is targeting dirty cops...................................

Tell him good luck with that... there's only like 10,000 police officers on LAPD. You okay with vigilante justice? B/c I sure as hell am not.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Tell him good luck with that... there's only like 10,000 police officers on LAPD. You okay with vigilante justice? B/c I sure as hell am not.
    Meh, whatever is most effective I guess. I think I just might trust a vigilante more than our current system, especially out there:twocents:

I am more comfortable with a vigilante than I am with the cops out there that are just shooting up random vehicles and innocent people

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I'd like to read some articles on that and see. I have trouble believing that some officers would jump out of their cars and just start shooting... especially in today's sue happy world.
    Have you not been paying attention? There are even photos of blue Toyotas that are shot up when they are looking for a tan Nissan. They have shot at least 3 innocent people. If I am in that state I am running from the cops at this point, not someone the cops allege to be a bad guy

walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Read his manifesto and you will understand that he is neither a hero or a victim, just a cold blooded killer that is out for revenge for perceived wrongs and while at the same time attempting to add credence to a political agenda of the AWB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Patriots sacrifice themselves for causes that protect the Constitution; tyrants sacrifice themselves for causes that undermine it.

One of the most troubling aspects of this entire story is how professional police forces , that the anti's claim is all we need for protection, can open fire on vehicles that don't remotely match either the assailant or his means of transportation.

Last edited:

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    Have you not been paying attention? There are even photos of blue Toyotas that are shot up when they are looking for a tan Nissan. They have shot at least 3 innocent people. If I am in that state I am running from the cops at this point, not someone the cops allege to be a bad guy

You do know this Donner guy isn't just going after the cops he may or may not have a legit beef with? He murdered his former lawyer's daughter and her fiance to get back at the guy. That pretty much negates any sort of righteous revenge cred he might have had just going after what he says is a corrupt police force.

walkercolt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Read his manifesto and you will understand that he is neither a hero or a victim, just a cold blooded killer that is out for revenge for perceived wrongs and while at the same time attempting to add credence to a political agenda of the AWB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Patriots sacrifice themselves for causes that protect the Constitution; tyrants sacrifice themselves for causes that undermine it.

One of the most troubling aspects of this entire story is how professional police forces, that the anti's claim that is all we need for protection, can open fire on vehicles that don't remotely match either the assailant or his means of transportation.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Yep. Not to belittle the injuries, but this is an absolute PR nightmare. I'm thinking if I were the CoP, I'd be arresting the criminally reckless shooters on my force and then resign.

A lot of the liberals on Huff Puff seem to think as long as the cops are doing the shooting .... it is all good!

I tried to make 2 comments and they were censored by Huff Puff!

Here

The general public does not need that kind of trigger happy homicidal policing..... Those cops were scared poopless to be spraying bullets all over LA. Totally mindboggling how these liberal havens like LA and Chicago can't even properly train and produce disclplined cops! Not only does LA have to worry about gangs, thugs, criminals, dope heads and they gotta deal with nervous nellie Barney Fife cops!

The most liberal states with the most strictest gun laws always seem to have the most trigger-happy keystone cops. The media should be in an up-roar demanding the termination and the procecution of the officers who shot the 2 women.... Oh Well, as Obama would say it is just "collateral damage" while he is adjusting his Noble Peace Prize pin!
    Favorite (0) Flag as Abusive

Past time of mine to rattle the liberals!

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So let me get this straight. He is accusing LAPD officers of excessive force and laughing about civilians getting killed and now same officers in question are shooting innocent people for driving a certain model of truck?:dunno:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    This guy has a back ground in military intelligence. He knows about the means of collecting information to be analyzed as intelligence. His "manifesto" indicates that he will collect information on his targets and execute them at any given moment based on the type of information that he collects regarding their habits, residence, patters, etc. This is called targeting. That is why he has the bejeezus scared out of the LAPD right now. While crazy, he seems intelligent and I wouldn't be surprised if he has planned this for a few years given the fact that his most recent grievances against the LAPD came in 2009. There are plenty of places to hide in Southern California. This could get worse much much worse before it's over.

And meanwhile... It seems that the LAPD is only confirming some of this guys accusations with their recent actions, such as lighting up a vehicle that matched the killer's. I guess there are only two blue Nissan trucks in all over Southern California.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And meanwhile... It seems that the LAPD is only confirming some of this guys accusations with their recent actions, such as lighting up a vehicle that didn't even match[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] the killer's. I guess there are only two blue Nissan trucks in all over Southern California.
    They were looking for a gray Toyota, not a blue Nissan. That's how incompetent and dangerous the LAPD is.

And crazy is not a synonym for stupid. One need look no further than the Hannibal Lector archetype for what happens when crazy and smart coincide.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Massive Manhunt on for Fired LAPD Officer Suspected of Killing Spree: Shooting a Couple and Ambushing Two Cops | Video | TheBlaze.com

Don't YOU want people like this to be armed while you are not?

To be clear, the lunatic was fired, but he was like this BEFORE he was fired. That's WHY he was fired.

This argument is moot, because if you shoot a cop in self-defense there won't be time to clear up any confusion. It's hard to answer questions when you're dead. They do travel in packs.

Top Bottom