• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Galesburg, IL
    I woulda grabbed the katana (ish) one at the table and dueled it out. I just couldn't justify the near $400 expense for another sword this soon. (especially since I didn't have it at the time)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i played with all the busse knives. loved the gladius. zombie slayer for sure. the one for a little under 400 was the swamp rat waki. the busse gladius was like 670. but it felt great in the hand lol. i want one for sure

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    he had a good amount of knives friday at the start of the show. but he has very good prices and they go quick. i looked at the table today and he didn't have much left. i saw que over there handling them all with that look in his eye of new toys and how to explain to the wife unit why he had another new knife :)

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Where were they setup at? Also, what does the guy working the table look like? I didn't look real hard but I am think I may have just passed up their table

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm horrendously sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I would buy a Busse Gladius for $627 all day long now. The prices are ridiculous now.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    They will probably do a run at some point in operation 2 weeks. Hopefully because they have done a ton of old blades. it will probably be a combat grade so not infi steel but will be a lot cheaper. I still want a gladius also.

Top Bottom