• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    I was driving in Indy Friday and got behind a truck. On one side of the truck was a bumper sticker that said legalize pot. On the other side of the truck was a Beech Grove Firearms sticker. For me a stoner with guns isn't a real good idea. This also puts a great impression on the general public, who aren't always friends of us who own guns.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I was driving in Indy Friday and got behind a truck. On one side of the truck was a bumper sticker that said legalize pot. On the other side of the truck was a Beech Grove Firearms sticker. For me a stoner with guns isn't a real good idea.This also puts a great impression on the general public, who aren't always friends of us who own guns.

Thus always the tyrants. ;)

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    He could be like me and think we just legalize it. I don't and won't use, but I'm supporting them. I fire drunks and druggies with equality.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I would rather be behind a stoner with guns than a drunk with guns.

^^^ This.

And just because they are pro-marijuana doesn't mean they use it. Just like some may believe it's your right to drink alcohol, but choose not to drink it themselves. I drink occasionally, but that doesn't mean I condone drinking and handling firearms simultaneously.

As far as their representation of the gun community, I don't really think it matters. Most people already have their minds made up about both of those issues, and those on the fence are not likely to be swayed by stickers on someones truck. The driver was most likely a Libertarian, and if anything, it shows that not all pro-gun people are far right-wingers opposed to new ways of thinking.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Again, here we are seperating the gun community. As long as they weren't handling or carry a firearm under the influence there should be an issue here. Is it any different with alcohol?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well crap!

I thought the title to this thread was "Bunny Slippers and First Impressions". Where are my reading glasses!?!?!

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    When I see bumper stickers about legalizing pot I always assume, and am probably right 90% of the time, that if the pot issue is that important to them to put a sticker on their car, they probably smoke it. Not the worst thing in the world, but it's still illegal at the moment. I always say to myself "Boy, you better hope you don't have a gun AND pot on you at the same time." That would probably be a ton of trouble.

Usually the legalize pot stickers are next to the coexist and Obama Biden stickers though.

Maybe I'll make a Legalize Crack and get an Obama Biden & Ready for Hillary stickers and put them on my car.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I see your point. what he saw, on the same bumper, was "i like guns" and "i like breaking the law"

Im still on the fence on the legalizing pot idea. I mean its prob not as big a deal as alcohol, but, generally, those who smoke pot alot are worthless members of society, so it kinda clouds the picture to me.

But the fact is, right now, its not legal, and while having a sticker purposing the legalizing of it, doesnt mean your smoking it, assumption is still gonna lead most of the public to see someone who likes guns and breaking the law.

But this thread is going nowhere, so BUNNY SLIPPERS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

lord knows they'd be more qualified..

Top Bottom