• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Was helping a neighbor pull shrubs from in front of his house years ago. We noticed 2 holes in the aluminum siding, both of us being gun people, we figure they were from .22 at a fairly steep angle. This probably happens more than we realize, I hope I'm wrong.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Was helping a neighbor pull shrubs from in front of his house years ago. We noticed 2 holes in the aluminum siding, both of us being gun people, we figure they were from .22 at a fairly steep angle. This probably happens more than we realize, I hope I'm wrong.

Most people have no idea how far rounds travel after bouncing off the ground. YouTube some videos of night fire on a military range if you think they just stop.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

having repaired computer towers that were shot by frustrated users (yes, alcohol was involved), I can tell you that high angle shots don't make the neat round holes in sheet metal and other thin materials. They make very long holes that look nothing like what you see from direct shots.

and I too am in the camp of "found bullet thrown by hand" . No way it came from a weapon with that exacting level of energy. And kicked up by a mower would result in some significant scarring/shine where the blade hit it. I don't see that.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    The property owner tells her the targets are for archery. She confirms it by asking again. Then she shows the targets on the clip and says ooooohhhhh. Look how close they are!

What a ****ing hack job. No place to comment either.

Everyone of those is archery targets, and the gentleman who owns it is one of the most responsible and well liked target archers around. He does nothing with negligence.

catalyst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Fishers
    I hope that freedom does not fall to the media manipulation in this case. Responsible gun owners should be able to use their private property as they see fit. I live in an urban area, so it is not a question for me - but I fully support the right of anyone to set up a private range if they are lucky enough to be situated where it will work and can be operated safely.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    This is what ya get, unfortunately, when ya don't fight the libtards on every front.

Never give up, never give in. Give 'em a smackdown whenever ya can.

Top Bottom