• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    any body heard of this at 10.00 am in the morn. i guess he went broke.i know a guy who won a few million on the ill. lottery.he had leaks in his real nice house.his big check was about 3 feet by ?.it even had water stains on it.well i offered to cut the brick out below i dont remember how many windows.put pocket flashing in to divert water out and relay brick.he said that was too much money.i laughed.i would bet its still leaking.he married a bank vice pres..i just heard a judge made him get a job.he is making 8 dollars an hour.he is a friend of my brother and bet i he would be mad if he read this.he has big tractors or had,in his little back yard.funny true story

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

I'll 2nd that motion!!:dunno:
    huh.gif

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i want it.and its oliver camelot mead,trying to contribute locally,and moonshine.cant forget my heritage.am i doin anything to upset someone.nows the time scutter01,for the support thing i mean.

Last edited:

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    hay mister this is my thread,i will think i mean drink all i want or till my wife wakes up and wanders why i have a home pc at the bar.not to mention moonshine aint proper to some folk,especially bar tenders,give me rep

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    one other thing if youre gonna be my friend ,nows your chance.if not get off my ===,thread.hey allclear were almost twins ,but i am ever clear.still got my wit,huh

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    and to think they let hillbillys have guns,but most have respect for kids and elders,but every one in betweeen,sorry.leave me alone wont ya leave me alone.wait dont leave yet

Top Bottom