• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    How about the Sinking Ship? Kinda smokey and a lot of tats and piercings but food is great and people friendly. I stick out like a sore thumb there whenever I go. :rolleyes:

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    I'm in! Lived in Broad Ripple most of my life. Not a gun owner yet. Hopefully in the next week or two. Can't even carry tell my LTCH comes in. Though I'll go gun-less I guess, haha. :dunno:

If you all go to a bar that's fine, though I wouldn't even make it past the door. I'm a young guy, only 20...

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I'm in. I always default to Brugge or BR Brewpub. But I'm open for others. I've never had a problem OCing in BR (but then again, I wouldn't wear a nasty longhorn shirt either)

ETA: For Gulley and his kind, we should definitely plan on a "restaurant" that has a great beers. We can include the <21 crowd by sitting in the non-bar area.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    How about the Sinking Ship? Kinda smokey and a lot of tats and piercings but food is great and people friendly. I stick out like a sore thumb there whenever I go. :rolleyes:

Practically everyone that patrons The Ship sticks out like a sore thumb, Colt! Damon, the owner, is an Iraq vet and a really cool guy.

I'll +1 for The Sinking Ship.

Top Bottom