• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Since the unceremonious banning of CathyinBlue and the other person because it seems some people got overly sensitive about the religion topic, I have not been inundated with INGO threads I do not personally care about and the latest updates about how my rights to keep and bear arms are being infringed. CIB has stated she will not come back as long as Cue as a moderator, but I have no personal stake in this fight, other then getting my latest updates.

Mad Science for a Better Tomorrow!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Since the unceremonious banning of CathyinBlue and the other person because it seems some people got overly sensitive about the religion topic, I have not been inundated with INGO threads I do not personally care about and the latest updates about how my rights to keep and bear arms are being infringed. CIB has stated she will not come back as long as Cue as a moderator, but I have no personal stake in this fight, other then getting my latest updates.

And also: Wait, what?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My+grandma+s+cool+story+bro_e03cbf_3997646.png

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

I don't think I've ever seen your username here before. Who are you? And you misspelled Que's name.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If it's true that she's laid down this requirement I'll just say this. It would be nice to have CIB back but without childish ultimatums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom