• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

This clip shows just how out of touch these clowns are with the current media landscape.

They act like this is some sort of a win for them, but Tucker leaving Fox News does not prevent him from having a public platform. It will not prevent people from being able to watch him.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised by the comments here too. Who gives a rip if he's not at Fox News? He'll find a new spot very quickly and be able to control his own content much more effectively. The legacy media outlets are no longer gate keepers.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This clip shows just how out of touch these clowns are with the current media landscape.

They act like this is some sort of a win for them, but Tucker leaving Fox News does not prevent him from having a public platform. It will not prevent people from being able to watch him.

Frankly, I'm kind of surprised by the comments here too. Who gives a rip if he's not at Fox News? He'll find a new spot very quickly and be able to control his own content much more effectively. The legacy media outlets are no longer gate keepers.

Exactly.

The View ladies, Brian Stelter, OAC, Chuckie Schumer, KJP all need to be VERY careful what they wish for...

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Here's GB's reaction and a message to his friend TC. "Come to Jamaca, We would love to have you here. You won't miss a beat. Together you and I will tear it up" It's also a shrewd move on GB's part to entice TC to join him.. I'm sure he would love to have TC's vast following come to Jamaca as well.

Hope he stays as far away from Beck as much as possible.

Beck is a snake. Why he still has a platform or is listened to is beyond comprehension

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hope he stays as far away from Beck as much as possible.

Beck is a snake. Why he still has a platform or is listened to is beyond comprehension
    Yeah. Like I said. This has as much to do with attracting TC's followers as well as anything. He wants to use his "friend." to facilitate that. At one point in the video, he even made a pitch for more people to subscribe so they can afford to bring TC onboard. He wants the potential revenue that TC can generate.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Isn’t there some negotiations going on between the carriers and fox? What I was told was fox was the only money making news thing out there, and even though the carriers hated them they couldn’t live without them.
    Could the carriers have asked for the removal of TC?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is a great segway to the admonition to cut cable! All the cable news channels real money comes from carriage fees from cable. They couldn’t care less if you watch or do not, they want the cash from the subscribers. If you can watch cnn and fox you are funding them. Please stop it!
    Yup. Believe it or not I was a nightly Olbermann/Maddow viewer for years, pre Trump. Hung onto NPR for a while until the TDS really became undeniable. Pretty much all independent media, Substack, podcasts, and internet culture sources now. I don't miss the corporates of either side at all. Once in a while I catch a little corporate cable news and I'm just aghast that I ever allowed that steaming propaganda into my eyeballs.

The swamp people owning cable news matters less than ever because millions and millions fewer people watch that garbage than did pre-Trump. CNN pretty much just talks to hotel lobbies now. Tucker's audience will follow him, individuals matter more than networks now.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The last time I watched anything with Olberdork in it was WAY back when he originally co-anchored with Dan Patrick on SportsCenter. Once he exposed himself as an uber liberal hack that was it for me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hammer and Nigel joking (but not?) about Tucker making a deal with CNN to take them to top level viewership. Sounds crazy, but this would really really promote Tucker's brand AND give a finger to FNC in ratings at the same time.

Tucker needs to do something quick. He needs to get his side of the story out. He could go to CNN without a contract for a month, and do it for free. Negotiate the deal after that?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hammer and Nigel joking (but not?) about Tucker making a deal with CNN to take them to top level viewership. Sounds crazy, but this would really really promote Tucker's brand AND give a finger to FNC in ratings at the same time.

Tucker needs to do something quick. He needs to get his side of the story out. He could go to CNN without a contract for a month, and do it for free. Negotiate the deal after that?

Not sure CNN would bring him onboard so he can get his side of the story out.

Top Bottom