• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now maybe he can tell everything about J6. He started telling and was snuffed out pretty quick.
    I'm hoping he can. Wondering if it was specifically true that McCarthy gave HIM access to the 6 Jan footage or if that was only incautious wording and it was Fox News that was given the access

Further complicating things would be if McCarthy's interest in allowing Carlson access was that he had eyeballs and whether a position with a less watched news org would result in personal access being reconsidered

I bet the calls from left news organizations for all news organizations to have equal
    access will now dry up

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If someone wanted to start a new channel to compete with FOX, there are quite a few host out there to grab.

Tucker, Bongino, Megyen Kelly and maybe even OReilly would be a great night line up. Tucker, Megyn and Bill brought in huuuge ratings.
    Would like to see them all on Substack and maybe give Musk some help keeping twitter afloat by getting active there

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Glenn Beck has already offered him a job on The Blaze.
    Here's GB's reaction and a message to his friend TC. "Come to Jamaca, We would love to have you here. You won't miss a beat. Together you and I will tear it up" It's also a shrewd move on GB's part to entice TC to join him.. I'm sure he would love to have TC's vast following come to Jamaca as well.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Probably demanded by Dominion et al in order for them to agree to settle, with Dominion in turn getting dark money/contracts from the left to influen$e them to demand same
    Whatever the case may be. TC was obviously the sacrificial lamb that Fox offered up.

Top Bottom