• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Just once I'd like one of the hostages to go off-script.

"My name is _____________. I hold you, you son of a dog member of ISIS personally responsible for my death. To the rest of the world, kill these mother ****ing sons of *****es and do it right bloody quick."

What do they have to lose?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I suspect if they went off scrip their death would be even more brutal. Also, they think if by saying it they'll be saved. I doubt if any of them know that the others had their heads lopped off. May believe they said the right things and were let go.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed

"My name is _____________. I hold you, you son of a dog member of ISIS personally responsible for my death. To the rest of the world, kill these mother ****ing sons of *****es and do it right bloody quick."

Pretty sure it is not a live transmission. It would be edited out and we would never hear it.

The victims may be told "We know that your family members live at XYZ address and if you do not comply with our request to say what we tell you to, we will murder them all in the most horrific manner. Your last act of love for them should be comply".

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I suspect if they went off scrip their death would be even more brutal. Also, they think if by saying it they'll be saved. I doubt if any of them know that the others had their heads lopped off. May believe they said the right things and were let go.

Pretty sure it is not a live transmission. It would be edited out and we would never hear it.

The victims may be told "We know that your family members live at XYZ address and if you do not comply with our request to say what we tell you to, we will murder them all in the most horrific manner. Your last act of love for them should be comply".
    It is a dumb SOB who thinks he will be freed.

It doesn't matter if it's aired live. The point is NOT to give them what they want. Is nobody else in this world a mean, stubborn *****? (That's a rhyming word for the hag that flies on a broom.)

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Guys, just give them a chance to show you what really nice guys they are deep down by letting them kill you and your families. Just give them a chance. Obama certainly is. He's letting them come through our porous borders in droves, just to give you the chance to show you how nice it is to be brutally torture-raped to death. This is Obama's plan. He is glad ISIS has grown strong. He will not be completely satisfied until all of you religiously intolerant decent people are wiped right off the face of this planet. Just give them a chance, guys.

Impeach, convict, execute.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Guys, just give them a chance to show you what really nice guys they are deep down by letting them kill you and your families. Just give them a chance. Obama certainly is. He's letting them come through our porous borders in droves, just to give you the chance to show you how nice it is to be brutally torture-raped to death. This is Obama's plan. He is glad ISIS has grown strong. He will not be completely satisfied until all of you religiously intolerant decent people are wiped right off the face of this planet. Just give them a chance, guys.

Impeach, convict, execute.

Execute who?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I'm sure many do.
    Then they are tortured.

Then another interview.
    More torture.
    Repeat dozens/hundreds of times.

After a while, it becomes an alternate reality.

Every man, woman, and child on this planet has their limit.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    Did it ever occur to any of you that the whole ordeal is scripted and fake? Sure looks like a nice polished propaganda piece to me... created to get precisely the response a lot of you are giving right here and now.

You're being lied to. Again. And you're eating it all up.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Did it ever occur to any of you that the whole ordeal is scripted and fake? Sure looks like a nice polished propaganda piece to me... created to get precisely the response a lot of you are giving right here and now.

You're being lied to. Again. And you're eating it all up.

And they would gain what?

A war?

OK.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    And they would gain what?

A war?

OK.

Ding ding ding! Of course. But it's not a war for resources or land, per se. It's about getting the major religions to duke it out and ultimately kill each other while dragging in the smaller groups as well.

Ultimately with these people out of the way, the rest will be easily pro NWO.

It's all coming together. Enjoy the show, because it ain't gonna be over anytime soon.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom