• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you're really looking for the truth and facts, might I suggest looking to more credible sources.
    While I am not saying this story is credible, part of the problem is the "credible" news sources seem hell bent at covering up anything that would help Trump or hurt Biden.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    While I am not saying this story is credible, part of the problem is the "credible" news sources seem hell bent at covering up anything that would help Trump or hurt Biden.

They are actively doing this TODAY this very moment and are still considered "credible" by some.
    People claiming the media is "credible" given all the examples of the "credible" media pulling this crap really speaks to the "credibility" of the people making that claim.

It's incredible. (or is that un-credible...)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

...and I agree with this in large part. However, there are credible news sources that are not the most widely know, nor the most partisan.

Further, the existence of many, many news organizations who are trying to "do the right thing" rather than objectively report, in no way makes more probable, a story they did not report. That is a variation on the "genetic fallacy" where the origin of something determines its value rather than its accuracy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ...and I agree with this in large part. However, there are credible news sources that are not the most widely know, nor the most partisan.

Further, the existence of many, many news organizations who are trying to "do the right thing" rather than objectively report, in no way makes more probable, a story they did not report. That is a variation on the "genetic fallacy" where the origin of something determines its value rather than its accuracy.

Agreed. I mean even trunews is sometimes right even if only accidentally. :):

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The out pouring of info, emails, photos, have we got a great election or what?

But we need a false flag and some collusion to round things out.

Top Bottom