• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Just trying to honor the true spirit and letter of the OP. Bring on the Zombies! I'm ready for 5 or so of 'em!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What issues did you have with it?
    The trigger broke on the 1st one. Then I had problems with the bow mount and string. I gave it to a buddy and he used it a few times and threw it away. Might not have been as nice as the one pictured. This was several years ago

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I want 2 of those.... :D
    My next system will include the whole set up. You just have to love the trip wire rig. A friend had great success with the "4 banger" at his remote cabin.

What I am wondering is if the refills can be used alone as an effective hand tossed mace bomb? Good way to F'up small gatherings of uninvited guests when tossed from a window or roof. Lets face it, lots of applications.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Just trying to honor the true spirit and letter of the OP.
    Since when do you feel you are qualified to quantify the true spirit of this thread?

I don't think it can be defined. I think any attempt to do so only detracts from the true, true spirit of the thread.

We as a group have made this thread what it is. It is bigger than any one of us. The OP is no longer relevant. Frankly, he/it never was. :welcome:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Anyone here remember the 60's? Remember the film clip showing a pheasant being shot with a crossbow? It was part of the weekly opening or closing segment for some TV show. Maybe with Curt Gowdy?

Man I would love to see that again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thread is taking another turn, I love it. Bacon, Boobs, an occasional firearm or crossbow, Some XXXXX size females and a few shemales, anger. Epic.

McQueen rules.... Bullet...Le Mans...The great escape.... Magnificent 7 and on and on.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Anyone here remember the 60's? Remember the film clip showing a pheasant being shot with a crossbow? It was part of the weekly opening or closing segment for some TV show. Maybe with Curt Gowdy?

Man I would love to see that again.

American Sportsman. I looked for it on youtube, but couldn't find it.

This is as close as I could get. Ernest Borgnine and Lynn Swann sharing a boat?? I'm in...

http://youtu.be/ifCXihpn5-0

I remember this one too.

http://youtu.be/6bomO58sLhc

While Jim fights for his life in the coils of a 30 foot anaconda, let's go back to the studio for some narrative from Marlin.

http://youtu.be/sZg2tE3xJDY

It's a shame you don't see this stuff on network TV anymore.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    American Sportsman. I looked for it on youtube, but couldn't find it.

This is as close as I could get. Ernest Borgnine and Lynn Swann sharing a boat?? I'm in...

While Jim fights for his life in the coils of a 30 foot anaconda, let's go back to the studio for some narrative from Marlin.

It's a shame you don't see this stuff on network TV anymore.
    How relaxing, takes me back. Borgnine and Swann together? That is bigger than Striesand and Redford!

I can still visualize the arrow going up the Pheasant's backside but we gotta find that video!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Since when do you feel you are qualified to quantify the true spirit of this thread?

I don't think it can be defined. I think any attempt to do so only detracts from the true, true spirit of the thread.

We as a group have made this thread what it is. It is bigger than any one of us. The OP is no longer relevant. Frankly, he/it never was. :welcome:

Oh how wrong you are, oh Mighty Zoub. I can conjure the spirit of many things and most of the time I try not to because with such great talent, come greater responsibilty.

The true spirit of the OP is in me. Unfortunately I cannot control the desire of some to make it what they want it to be or what they think it originally might have been about, no matter how much the rest of us seem to make it not what it was intended to be, but rather what it is not able to be in the future. :welcome:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom