• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    OP here. I did move on. It didn't take me long to figure out that the irons weren't going to work for me and my old eyes and bifocals. I could have gone the sight-mount add on route but decided to move it along and try something else. I had never owned one and I was curious. I went to an S & W FPC with a red dot and that is working great for me. Live and learn.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OP here. I did move on. It didn't take me long to figure out that the irons weren't going to work for me and my old eyes and bifocals. I could have gone the sight-mount add on route but decided to move it along and try something else. I had never owned one and I was curious. I went to an S & W FPC with a red dot and that is working great for me. Live and learn.
    No offense. Lots of noobs will start a thread on a race to 50 and not come back. I think that is what they are referring to. Nothing personal. It happens.

Thanks for looping back around. (as well as ponying up for site supporter :thumbsup: )

KRN123060

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2023
    Noblesville
    No offense. Lots of noobs will start a thread on a race to 50 and not come back. I think that is what they are referring to. Nothing personal. It happens.

Thanks for looping back around. (as well as ponying up for site supporter :thumbsup: )
    No offense taken. Just thought I would add to the story to let people know why I let it go so quickly. And I am happy to be a site supporter.

Top Bottom