• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    Went to Midwest Gun & Range to do some target shooting today. A real purdy lil 22LR called my name as I walked through the gun store, I ended up bringing it home.
    It's a Henry golden boy 22LR, sure looks good with the gold receiver and hex barrel. Lever action is super smooth and looks to be pretty well built.
    Anybody else got one? How do you like it?
    Maybe someday I can go somewhere without buying another gun, until then I guess I'll just keep feeding the addiction! :D
    goldenboy22LR.jpg

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    I got one for Christmas from my wife. I haven't taken it out yet... it just too pretty to take out with all this snow and moisture in the air. Hopefully soon though.
    Congrats on the purchase.

billpoobah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That is an absolutely beautiful gun. Hopefully I can someday talk the wife into letting me spend the money to buy a gun to hang on the wall...

redsuperduty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    New Paris - Northern
    Wow, nice to hear all the great feedback on my new gun!
    Talked to my Dad on the phone today, he said "Those are my favorite rifle" I didn't know he was a Henry fan.
    I was looking on the Henry website and seen you can order a receiver with anything you want engraved on it.
    I think I'm gonna get him a golden boy and have something special engraved on it for his 71st birthday thats coming up.

canonball

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Timing in everything. Today I purchased a Henry 22 lever action magnum standard barrel. One of the gentlemen at the gun store gave me this web site. This evening I registered to this web site and the first thing that I looked at was your new purchase. I am planniing on trying out my new toy this weekend. Heard a lot of good things about the Henrey's.
    Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    My father got one of these from all of us for Father's day a few years back, only his was chambered in .44 Mag. It had a major problem with the cocking mechanism and was so rough you could hardly cycle the action. We called Henry, and they sent us a prepaid box to ship it back to them. It had to be less than a week when we had it back...smooth as a baby's bottom now. Not sure what was wrong, but they made it right, and damn quick too.

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    i just got a Henry Frontier 22 Octagon Barrel in 12/09 and i love it
    got the blued so i don't have to do ant polishing
    great rifle

tbone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    gosport area
    i love mine yup they sure purty, and smooth as butter,mine has proven to shoot very well and,no hang ups.henry sure makes nice guns and all USA made i like that.congrats. on the treasure ya plundred,hope ya have a lot of fun with it.happy trails

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    i love mine yup they sure purty, and smooth as butter,mine has proven to shoot very well and,no hang ups.henry sure makes nice guns and all USA made i like that.congrats. on the treasure ya plundred,hope ya have a lot of fun with it.happy trails

Well, looks like you made it to "50 quality posts".

Look out classifieds!

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Went to Midwest Gun & Range to do some target shooting today. A real purdy lil 22LR called my name as I walked through the gun store, I ended up bringing it home.
    It's a Henry golden boy 22LR, sure looks good with the gold receiver and hex barrel. Lever action is super smooth and looks to be pretty well built.
    Anybody else got one? How do you like it?
    Maybe someday I can go somewhere without buying another gun, until then I guess I'll just keep feeding the addiction! :D
    goldenboy22LR.jpg

I have a Golden Boy. LOVE IT!! It actually has a smoother action than my much more expensive Marlin lever guns. Enjoy:bacondance::bacondance:

Top Bottom