• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    If you see the Farmers Airship between 2:55pm and 3:40 pm WAVE at me!! just booked a seat for today. :rockwoot:
    Wife is having a fit, she's looking for the life insurance policies!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If you see the Farmers Airship between 2:55pm and 3:40 pm WAVE at me!! just booked a seat for today. :rockwoot:
    Wife is having a fit, she's looking for the life insurance policies!

Had to laugh at that part, back in my married days when we would book an out of country scuba vacation I'd always jack up the life insurance on the ex wife. The 3rd or 4th time I did that the agents secretary called to ask a couple of questions about the coverage. When I got home the ex asked about it and I told her I always did that before we left the country. She wanted to know why, and if I also raised my coverage. I told her that I did it because sooner or later I might get lucky and that no, I don't raise my own coverage because it wouldn't do me any good laying dead at the bottom of an abyss or in the belly of some shark!!:laugh:

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Had to laugh at that part, back in my married days when we would book an out of country scuba vacation I'd always jack up the life insurance on the ex wife. The 3rd or 4th time I did that the agents secretary called to ask a couple of questions about the coverage. When I got home the ex asked about it and I told her I always did that before we left the country. She wanted to know why, and if I also raised my coverage. I told her that I did it because sooner or later I might get lucky and that no, I don't raise my own coverage because it wouldn't do me any good laying dead at the bottom of an abyss or in the belly of some shark!!:laugh:

Pretty sure if I did that I'd have an ex too

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I waved but you must not have seen me down here or something. :(

Seriously, I was the only one waving at you in the whole parking lot and you didn't see me? :dunno:

You just didn't want anyone to know that you knew me. That's it, isn't it? :cool:

You've got some nerve, Dogman, all high and mighty in your Palmers Airship! Whatever! :xmad:

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    This is one of the coolest things I have ever done, there was some guy in a parking lot that kept waving a Guiness at the airship, figured he was stranded or something. Couldn't dial 911 since cellphones had to be turned off. :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There's an old Stearman bi-plane in Louisville that gives rides, me and the wife have talked about going for a flight in it. Hope you enjoy your trip!

There's a guy in Greenwood with a stearman that gives rides also, I saw him up the other day. I don't know if he'd be closer but who knows you might be in Indy one day with a few hours to kill.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    When I was pulling my bus into the lot this afternoon I saw it. Not every day you see a Zeppelin flying around.

Top Bottom